Bronx, NY

Things that happened on the last two shows I caught of this tour:

- I died.

Oh wait, that's all.

Tucson, AZ
Kool Skull wrote:

What was your favorite crowd so far?

I'd say it was a tie between you crazy fuckers in LA and the aggressive hometown crowd in NYC (multiple "FUCK YOU" exchanges with the crowd was a definite highlight).  Philadelphia was pretty high up there as well.

Abandoned on Fire

So I was blasting the Chicago show on the way to work this morning and in the midst of "Wave Function Collapse" comes this awesome shout:

"IT SOUNDS JUST LIKE A VIDEO GAME!  IT SOUNDS LIKE SUPER MARIO BROTHERS!"

Made my day. smile

Tucson, AZ

Haha, egr.  I definitely talked some shit here and there throughout these recordings.

I've been lagging behind with these, but next up is San Francisco.  Which was almost not recorded due to a fuck up on my part, but fortunately Jordan/Starpause was holding shit down with his own recording setup. So this was show recorded and mixed by Jordan from both a board mix and a room mic.

Huge thanks to Morgan/Crashfaster for all his efforts in organizing this show, letting me crash at his place, and really taking care of me while I was in town.  Massive thanks also to Jordan for his work in promoting the show, handling visuals for my set (which were pretty fucking raw and brutal, just how I like it), and saving my ass with this live recording.  Thanks to everyone that came out to the show, but especially the guy and girl who drove all the way from Reno to come party and Nick who was representing strong with his International Chiptune Resistance 2006 Tour t-shirt.  I hope I can make it back to San Francisco again soon, for the friends, the amazing burritos, and the even more amazing Russian River brews.

Live recording of my set from the Collapsed Desires Tour stop in San Francisco • June 3, 2010

))<>((

woooo, finally. tongue This is the one I've been waiting for.

Bronx, NY

Second track (Untitled) is a goddamn motherfucking masterpiece of brilliance.

))<>((

I happen to agree. I fucking love the intro to that song. I can't decide if I like it, or Disaster Fetish more, lol. Limit Break is also fucking awesomeee. Hell, they're all fucking great.

also, none of the friends I brought to the show with me liked Decade, lol. If only they could appreciate the fact that it's coming from a fucking GameBoy. tongue

The City Of Angels

I totally missed the L.A. show. Was gonna bring a Bible and dark cupcakes... next time... and there will be latex involved.

Tucson, AZ

LA4HELVETE

Los Angeles was insane. The show was packed with sweaty, screaming maniacs -- Wizwars and Kool Skull included among them.  Definitely a much different experience than my last show in LA.  Huge thanks to Adam from AttractMode for organizing the show and helping to promote it, Trash80 for not only playing an amazing set but also for providing a PA fully capable of tearing the roof off the place, and George Brower and Mr. Spastic for kicking the party into high gear right from the beginning.  Special thanks to Jeriaska for providing the recording of this show, so that you may all experience an audio simulation of these 50 minutes of mayhem.  Tracklist follows:

01 Shadows in the Sky
02 Wave Function Collapse
03 Entropic Faith
04 Limit Break
05 Angle of Reflection
06 Lightspeed Lament
07 The Other Self
08 Pleasure Construct
09 Dirty ROM Dance Mix
10 Steel Angel, Glass Lips

Live recording of my set from the Collapsed Desires Tour stop in Los Angeles • June 5, 2010

AUSTIN OBLITERATION

Coming off of the LA show, I flew to Austin the following morning and headed straight to The Highball and let the Datapop flashbacks roll in.  Big thanks to Tim League for assisting in organizing the event and IAYD, I Cactus and the Mysterious H for performing.  Additional thanks are in order to Alex and Connor for the good times hanging out, generating awkward situations at late-night diners and ravenously devouring torchy's tacos.  The Austin set has some very rarely performed tracks in the mix, full tracklist follows:

01 Release Conditions
02 The Other Self
03 Pleasure Construct
04 Chaos vs Desire
05 Impossible Embrace
06 Steel Angel, Glass Lips
07 Tel Aviv Erotic
08 Wave Function Collapse
09 Everything Counts (Depeche Mode cover)

Live recording of my set from the Collapsed Desires Tour stop in Austin • June 6, 2010

England

thats really odd. just listening to the LA one now and all the people singing meow meow because i hear cat sounds in some of nullsleeps music.

they could just be singing about drugs though.

anyone got any Clarky Cat?

Godzilladelph

oh my... is there any place to pick up the other live recordings (particularly nyc's and illadelph's)?
i need to complete my nullsleep collection so i can sell them on ebay in 10 years and make a fortune

))<>((

http://nullsleep.bandcamp.com/ both NY and Philly are there. wink

Abandoned on Fire

*boink*

Got my copy of the Collapsed Desires DVD yesterday.  Fuckin' rules, obviously.
Best Kickstarter project yet!

Santa Barbara, California
Nullsleep wrote:

Los Angeles was insane. The show was packed with sweaty, screaming maniacs -- Wizwars and Kool Skull included among them.  Definitely a much different experience than my last show in LA.  Huge thanks to Adam from AttractMode for organizing the show and helping to promote it, Trash80 for not only playing an amazing set but also for providing a PA fully capable of tearing the roof off the place, and George Brower and Mr. Spastic for kicking the party into high gear right from the beginning.  Special thanks to Jeriaska for providing the recording of this show, so that you may all experience an audio simulation of these 50 minutes of mayhem.  Tracklist follows:

LA was a great show. Met a lot of other artists I kept in touch with. KoolSkull and I were dancing so hard hahaha

Last edited by MCP (Feb 17, 2011 8:23 am)

STARDRAIN, CA
MCP wrote:
Nullsleep wrote:

LA was a great show. Met a lot of other artists I kept in touch with. KoolSkull and I were dancing so hard hahaha

THAT WAS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!