matt's mind

@kineticturtle, if you aren't interested int he pink one now, i'd take it.  i can get color samples from the inner surface that isn't sun damaged (i'm guessing that caused the fading)

tbh....  if there are spares of any of the colors left, i'm up for one in each color (anything but white or black, i suppose).  i only need the inner surface to be clean anyways.

Straya Mate
kitsch wrote:

@kineticturtle, if you aren't interested int he pink one now, i'd take it.  i can get color samples from the inner surface that isn't sun damaged (i'm guessing that caused the fading)

tbh....  if there are spares of any of the colors left, i'm up for one in each color (anything but white or black, i suppose).  i only need the inner surface to be clean anyways.

stargazer was meant to be next in line for the pink, but I'm sure these guys would understand if you wanted to get colour samples!
For the greater good big_smile

And yeah correct, it is most likely sun damage. The white ones though look to be more grime/age related, as it is consistent throughout the whole cart.

I still have NOS Blue long carts, 1x boxed yellow (no different to a DK cart colour though) and a bunch of loose white carts.

And you've just reminded me I need to email you! Been a while haha

Just keep going to do it then something else gets in the way sad

Matthew Joseph Payne

hold up, gonna PM you kitsch, and then you, DaRkO...

SLC, UT

I relinquish my position in line to kitsch in hopes that he will mass produce pink shells for me to buy.

Matthew Joseph Payne
stargazer wrote:

I relinquish my position in line to kitsch in hopes that he will mass produce pink shells for me to buy.

That's more or less what I just told him in a PM.

Straya Mate
kineticturtle wrote:
stargazer wrote:

That's more or less what I just told him in a PM.

Yep! All yours Kitch big_smile

matt's mind

ok, that works!  well, i'm in for that guy, and a blue one if you've still got it, and dammit the other post is on the other page and i can't see it now to reference...

at least those two, if you've got another color i'm up for one of those too.  if you have multiples of anything, just pick out the one with the best color please smile

i believe you said you were going to email, i suppose we can sort this out there?  PM if you want to keep it here though, its whatever

Straya Mate
kitsch wrote:

ok, that works!  well, i'm in for that guy, and a blue one if you've still got it, and dammit the other post is on the other page and i can't see it now to reference...

at least those two, if you've got another color i'm up for one of those too.  if you have multiples of anything, just pick out the one with the best color please smile

i believe you said you were going to email, i suppose we can sort this out there?  PM if you want to keep it here though, its whatever

Yep yep! Did you want a white also?

I actually have a really nice pirate green cart which has awesome colour, would be happy to send it for you to get colours off (providing I can get it returned unharmed! tongue)

I also have some other cool pirate carts (and have some very unusual ones on the way), but yeah like I said, will send you an email tomorrow as I finally have a day off! big_smile

matt's mind

don't need a white,

i'm not 100% sure about getting it back unharmed, i'm likely to send these off to get a better color match, but would be happy to try!  if you consider it sort of special to you, don't do it!  i can't be sure

ok, will chat soon

Straya Mate

Bumpity!

Still have a ton of brand new blue carts available and a ton of used white carts!

DaRkO wrote:

Bumpity!

Still have a ton of brand new blue carts available and a ton of used white carts!

How much is shipping to the UK? And would it be tracked just to keep an eye on its journey wink

Straya Mate

Last chance to get one of these, have already sold quite a few of the boxed ones elsewhere and will be doing the same with the white carts very shortly!