matt's mind
e.s.c. wrote:

nah, really the orig is fine

thats too awesome

never seen one of those before

IL, US

the uforce was really one of the worst controllers ever. had it when they were new, pretty sure we tried it for less than 15 minutes before deciding it was garbage and putting it in a box until i traded my nes stuff in

Portland, OR

Yeah, really not a fan of the Max's d-pad. The way you have to grip it is so different than other control pads that it's distracting, too.

I like the Beeshu Zipper. For the most part it's just a bigger NES pad, but with more rounded edges and the texture of the plastic is nicer; it's kind of rough and doesn't get all slippery. They look kind of cheapo but are really solid.

Don't have a dogbone pad but I've heard good things.

Last edited by jerkemy (Feb 26, 2014 8:10 am)

Portland, OR

Also, my favorite thing about the Advantage is the way it plugs into both control ports and switches between players 1 and 2 with a toggle. Can you even imagine a modern controller encouraging sharing a single unit instead of having to buy two like that?

USA

My favorite nes controller is my modified Nintendo Zapper with a black (gen-2) trigger, 3-dot sights(white paint), and Hogue HANDALL (FITS GLOCKS!) grip.
And the Quick Shot FOR PROFESSION PLAYERS is also a favorite of mine but I don't like how the Start/Select buttons are reversed.

Portland, OR

nice Gun-Nac you have there

TX

Every off-brand NES/SNES/Genesis controller I've ever seen is unfathomably ugly. They might be fantastic for all I know but I resist them with a childish prejudice.

SLC, UT
jerkemy wrote:

USA
stargazer wrote:
jerkemy wrote:

Thanks,

Gun-Nac is an awesome game and it also has some sweet music in it.

Here is another controller that I like -

Its a modified Glock-type bb-gun with guts from a Nintendo Zapper.

Portland, OR

I love Gun-Nac. Never seen one in the wild but I've emulated the hell out of it.

We should really have an isometric gamepad, y'know... for Rare's games? Anyone?

New Zealand

THE SUPER CHAIR YO!!!!!!!!!