Lake Titicaca

560BPM. Then it can be considered to be the same as 280BPM, 140BPM or 70BPM.

UK, Leicester

60/90/140/185/220

edit:

the defaults in Fami, milky and piggy are fine as well

Last edited by Alpine (Jan 13, 2014 4:51 pm)

Ottawa, Ontario

why the hell would i have a favourite tempo

Arad, Romania
ZAZI wrote:

why the hell would i have a favourite tempo

Have you read the entire opening post? I also asked about a favorite tempo range, which makes more sense. A lot of people tend to use tempos in the same range. I also see that some of them here use the same tempo all the time (funnily enough).

Joliette, QC, Canada

125 Speed 3
or
160 Speed 3

Last edited by XyNo (Jan 13, 2014 5:19 pm)

Just wrote and recorded a song at 135bpm, was a weird tempo

Vienna

33 rpm

Montana

I use 130-140 a lot.
Starting to use 170 more though.

UK

Tempo needs to be specified by note duration. 130 quarter notes per minute, with the composition divided into quarter notes, ends up fast-ish. 130 whole notes per minute, with the composition subdivided into quarter notes, ends up damn fast.

IL, US
PROTODOME wrote:

Tempo needs to be specified by note duration. 130 quarter notes per minute, with the composition divided into quarter notes, ends up fast-ish. 130 whole notes per minute, with the composition subdivided into quarter notes, ends up damn fast.

well, yes... itd be more accurate to say "favorite bpm", but thats splitting hairs

NC in the US of America

You guys who don't know your tempos need to throw your mp3s into Mixmeister's BPM Analyzer yo.

I don't have a favorite tempo or BPM. I always switch it up because variety is the spice of life.

Ottawa, Ontario

if i was a cybernetic robot with perfect symmetry i might have a favourite tempo but to be honest the idea seems like a bunch of cracked out pointless shit

Dallas, Texas

The most common tempo I use is 153. Never knew till I just looked.

Arizona

I generally write songs in the 150-180 bpm range.

ohio gozaimasu

Indiana
ZAZI wrote:

if i was a cybernetic robot with perfect symmetry i might have a favourite tempo but to be honest the idea seems like a bunch of cracked out pointless shit

or like a regular musician with opinions about music things i guess?