California, United States
freezedream wrote:

arlen: Wow, that was quick! I'm looking forward to hearing your entry. smile

I started messing around with something last night. I didn't realize the Milkytracker GUI was quite so terrible. I also tried good ol' FT2 in DosBox but the audio seemed a bit glitchy. hmm And I've never used IT... XD

Hey OpenMPT makes IT pretty easy! The only major difference switching from XM would be the effect commands, luckily you have a little popup menu to help you through that, or you could use this nifty guide http://battleofthebits.org/lyceum/View/ … s_Commands

It's really not that different, you get a few cool new features, like NNA's which help a lot in small compos like these : )

You can customize milky and make it more like ft2. That's what I've done.

Holland

I'm glad this thread gets a bit more attention ;-)

Joliette, QC, Canada
xylo wrote:

I'm glad this thread gets a bit more attention ;-)

Same here ! Thanks for the bump !!! big_smile

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I submitted a song that I just recently finished although I have played it at a couple shows since finishing it, hopefully it still qualifies as "new" and "unreleased".

The album that it will [potentially] eventually be a part of is nowhere near done. hmm

Last edited by jefftheworld (May 4, 2014 7:24 am)

Holland

We don't consider playing songs on shows as 'released' as long as people can't listen to it or download it somewhere.

UK, Leicester

Just going to bump this incase people have forgotten, I only just sent my module in

guessing this never happened, huh? sad

UK, Leicester

I was going to bump this thread a week or so ago, I've been checking on the site every few weeks, and the modules haven't been put up for voting yet, so idk

Joliette, QC, Canada

I will try to contact cerror about that !

Adelaide, Australia

I failed to get something finished. sad But I'd love to hear other people's efforts.