Philly

TONIGHT FUCKERS!

Philly/NY

No words for how good this will be.

NJ

:-| guess who cant make it.

Boulder, CO

Guess who REALLY can't make it. sad. Have fun guys, really bummed to be missing exileFaker and Cheap Dinos.
Sadface times infinity.

Philly/NY

Stream is live! Open Mic now: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/8static

Oh, and if anyone doesn't know who Jonathan Baken is, he's the "Jonathan" of George & Jonathan, aka pure musical shit-in-your-pants goodness: http://candlelight.muxtape.com/

Philadelphia, PA

Well, that was lovely. Everyone was ridiculous.

Liverpool, UK

I need some Jonathan Baken vids/audio recordings please please please!

Philly, PA, USA

Wow, fuckin awesome
all you new yorkers need to come out here more often, it's more fun when you do.
and not just new yorkers, everyone. everyone needs to come out here.

Bronx, NY
facundo wrote:

:-| guess who cant make it.

You missed my tribute to you :'( *pours one out for facundo*

This was a stunning show. 8static hasn't had a single misfire yet, IMO. I just wish the Philly crowds danced a little more! Particular shout-outs go to exileFaker, his stuff was brilliant and sounded even better on the new system.

Philadelphia, PA

Suggestion for next month's pre-show seminar: DaPantz teaches Philly how to dance. Included: a slide show on the different results achieved with different beers.

Bronx, NY

*humps air for 45 minutes straight*

New York, NY

DaPantz:  thanks! And thanks to you and everyone who came out for making this fun.
Um, I think Jonathan Baken played maybe 17 chords I've never heard before. And Cheap Dinosaurs played some mind-bending new versions of some of their stuff. Faaaantastic

Bronx, NY

^Oh yes, full band version of Hot Plate was fuckin' delicious!

brooklyn!
DaPantz wrote:

*humps air for 45 minutes straight*

brooklyn!

also, super bummed i had to miss the must-see show of the season.

Minneapolis

That 8static flyer is so cool, I might print it and stick it on my wall for no reason other than that it's cool. Not to find out how to print it without anti-aliasing...