Michigan
bitjacker wrote:

Are you guys Fighting?

Im just flirting

Taichung, Taiwan

FACE!!!

kiss me

Ireland

Back! Everything's working fine now, and when I play music on LSDJ, the brightness/contrast goes UP instead of DOWN for some reason. A bonus, I guess. That little resistor did the trick!

is the screen inverted?

Ireland

Not just that, but all the games that weren't working before are now WORKING PERFECTLY! I didn't even have to blow on the cartridges or anything! 220R added to a backlight, and what a difference!

Ireland

Yup, the screen's inverted, although the screen was dimming before i added the resistor so there was definetely a reversal in performance somewhere.

This may be unrelated, but the backlight color is orange. I was messing around with leds and an arduino, using them as diodes and indicators of sound output in a project i'm working on, and i noticed that red leds have MUCH less resistance than the yellow and blue ones I had. Blue in particular really reduced the volume of the output, while red didn't reduce volume at all.

this may be why my backlight was so demanding, even though it came pre installed with a resistor.

Last edited by Superquinn (Feb 3, 2014 8:31 pm)

thats why contrast increases. Because more white accualy is dolan (more dark).