clovis CA

he delivers tongue

Last edited by Alley Beach (Mar 5, 2014 9:44 am)

Matthew Joseph Payne

Not that this is necessary, but another "Max is legit" post. smile

Thanks guys!  I like to hear that.  Got scammed recently so I was getting nervous.  But I'll blame it on the weather.  Some of you guys have bad weather that slows the mail.  My area doesn't have weather so I forget that the world outside of mine experiences weather delays.

Michigan

I have been dealing with Max since the days of 8bc without any problems.

西安

I bought the lot of gameboy games; shipping is also mad slow I guess? Gonna trust the others who have put faith in Max. Hopefully those puppies arrive soon smile

Alabama

Everything has been in the mail a while. Should be hitting all of you on Friday at the latest, and I have money in my Paypal to refund any/all of you if your products don't get there soon. Thank you for being patient, and I promise it's all on its way to you!

EDIT: I will say that the post office nearest me is really small. 2 counters, never has a line when I go in. They tend to do the job right, snail mail or not. So the delay is a bit concerning but I have faith in USPS (but not UPS, for those of you who have me added on Facebook haha).

Last edited by MaxDolensky (Mar 6, 2014 12:28 am)

Alabama

Bump for new things. Found a new post office near my town that is farther away, but no one complains about it.

Michigan

Pm meh!

clovis CA

they wouldnt happened to be the jap pokemon games would they?