SLC, UT

Bump updated for more meaningful discussion.

matt's mind

yes, thank you for the bump.

1) auto-delete feature?
2) increase inbox/outbox sizes?

just to summarize, if i missed something please quote me and correct wink

Michigan

Mine literally "just" reached the limit again. This is a recurring issue for many people.

SLC, UT
kitsch wrote:

1) auto-delete feature?
2) increase inbox/outbox sizes?
3) export feature?

USA

Show this to the old woman - My PM box is about to reach the limit break!

But seriously I'm having the same problems that many others are having. I've been sifting through my PMs trying to delete things but I keep finding important information that I want to keep. Its going to take me some serious time and effort to copy/paste all the important stuff to somewhere else and I really wish I could save it in its original format with all the time/date stamps and whatnot.

Would it be possible to give the members who have been on here a long time an archive function or maybe an archive folder so that we can keep our important PMs without clogging up the inbox/outbox?

And will there ever be a live chat function? I remember reading a long time ago that there will not be a live chat function and I understand that a live chat will more than likely just get flooded with nonsense but I still think it would be a nice function to have on this site.

Thank you so much!

Matthew Joseph Payne

a "star" or "flag" function that prevents deletion, and then a "delete all" would be really great!

heart