kitsch wrote:

i got them in on Friday (or was it Saturday)

will try to post those today, need to catch up on packages though.  that's priority

will have three other new things posted at the same time too smile

Good shit!  I have a few other things that are a little higher priority that I may need to pick up tomorrow, then I will see what I have left.  Do you think you have enough that they won't sell out in the next 48 hours (I know, it is hard to tell)?  I had a couple little things I wanted to grab before they sell out.  Excellent timing for me!

matt's mind

i actually don't know (i expect them to go fast, but who knows).  seems i am on the low end of the totem when it comes to getting stock.  funny, as i was the first to reach out to krikzz and carry his stuff.  and helped him with his sourcing  hmm

Alabama
kitsch wrote:

i actually don't know (i expect them to go fast, but who knows).  seems i am on the low end of the totem when it comes to getting stock.  funny, as i was the first to reach out to krikzz and carry his stuff.  and helped him with his sourcing  hmm

Seeing as there is so much struggle out in jis country and we are a nation of interest in the US, it makes sense that any US suppliers like yourself may see packages from over there be held in customs a while and be thoroughly checked. smile blah blah national security blah blah

matt's mind

(based in Germany now, fwiw)

its a moot point really.  just making an observation

kitsch wrote:

Probably because you don't move as many units as some of the others selling them.  What sucks is that some other places selling them seem to have gotten them, sold them, and are now waiting for a restock.  I prefer to wait for kitsch-bent to have them than order everdrives from someone else again because kitsch is a great guy that gives back to the community.

When I ordered my other Everdrives I think I was lied to a couple times, in addition to the site saying they were in stock when they were not.  It took 2 months for things that were listed as in stock to get to me (company is in North America, as am I), and I had to contact them after 2 weeks to find out why my stuff didn't ship.  I have never had anything close to that happen with kitsch.

Australia

rygD,

Yes it should work fine under Linux as the PC side software is now written in Python. I'd just have to change a few GUI commands at the most. I'll try it out on Ubuntu tomorrow and let you know.

Australia

I've just re-wrote the software for Linux, It cant auto-detect the device (yet), you need to know where linux has mounted the device i.e. ttyUSB0. Other than that, no issues. Tested on Ubuntu 12.04 with Python 3.4.1 and Pyserial.

I ordered mine on January 4th, thought I'd wait out to see if it arrived in the mail, still nothing. Found out too late that it was past my PayPal refund notice period hmm