Scotland

Braw.

Liverpool, UK

We can get a Quad room at this the hostel Edward mentioned for £111/3 nights - a Quad room for 4 chiptuners = our stuff is safer! There's already two of us up for this, can we get two more? I want to book this within the next few days though, please respond if you're interested! £37 a night is pretty good value!

EDIT - the 3 nights in question are the Friday-Sunday of the festival, and that is £111 EACH for three nights.

Last edited by calmdownkidder (Jun 21, 2010 9:26 pm)

England

blowblow. why is there not a full steam ahead ahoy capitano buzz buzz buzzaround this? If this were America you people would be fighting each other to make some pointess comment in order to feel more involved. sigh the english .... errr and scottish are so reserved. smile

anyway you fuckers come to this, it will be fun and everyone is nice.

Scotland

This gunna be the muthafuckin' booomb! Faces will melt, and then the puddles of melted faces will rock the streets of Edinburgh, making even the elderly bust out their zimmerframes for some chiplosive music.

PS - CDDDK. They usually give you the same room for the entire stay, and I'll be staying in a 12 bed as it's almost half the price. I've never had a security issue, and there are lockers in each room (with padlocks for rent for like £5) with your choice of 4digit code. Have you heard any more interest in people staying? I agree very much so - the sooner we book, the better.

Liverpool, UK
Edward Shallow wrote:

This gunna be the muthafuckin' booomb! Faces will melt, and then the puddles of melted faces will rock the streets of Edinburgh, making even the elderly bust out their zimmerframes for some chiplosive music.

PS - CDDDK. They usually give you the same room for the entire stay, and I'll be staying in a 12 bed as it's almost half the price. I've never had a security issue, and there are lockers in each room (with padlocks for rent for like £5) with your choice of 4digit code. Have you heard any more interest in people staying? I agree very much so - the sooner we book, the better.

Ah right, if that's the case I'll go for the 12 bed room too, maybe we can have a bed next to each other and we can braid each other's hair and talk about boys and...

wait, what?

but srsly, will go for the 12 bed room, w00t!

Middlesbrough, UK

I'm in. 12. Ed talk to cdk, and we will all meet

Attention VJ's, will any of you be bringing a NES which you will be using? super secret present to be shared wink

Middlesbrough, UK

Yes mate. My glitches vis nes

Liverpool, UK

HOTEL ROOM - BOOK'D (go for the 12 bed dorm if you can, chip fun time!)

Scotland

Booked.

United Kingdom
calmdownkidder wrote:

We can get a Quad room at this the hostel Edward mentioned for £111/3 nights - a Quad room for 4 chiptuners = our stuff is safer! There's already two of us up for this, can we get two more? I want to book this within the next few days though, please respond if you're interested! £37 a night is pretty good value!

EDIT - the 3 nights in question are the Friday-Sunday of the festival, and that is £111 EACH for three nights.

EDIT:

Damn i should have read all of this post !

What was the price for the 12 room?

I will book mine after my birthday smile

Last edited by SAMWAVE (Jun 22, 2010 11:05 pm)

Liverpool, UK
SAMWAVE wrote:
calmdownkidder wrote:

I may be intrested in this :L Garry mentioned this to me last night and it has caught my interest.

Depends on my financial status though as im supposed to be saving up for a laptop but i should be sound :L

Well I was worried about security, but Edward Shallow has informed me there are lockers @ the hostel - so I've gone for the cheaper room (£64 for 3 days, wahey!)

United Kingdom

Awesome CDK :L thats the price im talking about !

Will be booking my room when the month hits July me thinks!

What a wicked price!

Middlesbrough, UK

right im booking that 12 this week, me and CDK are coming up from sheffield on the friday daytime, if your up for drinks friday night, drop me a PM

LastKnight wrote:

Yes mate. My glitches vis nes

nvm then >:(

Scotland

What was the surprise, Flopps?