Just a version of Trippy-H which doesn't tempo-drift when you swap channel screens. :3

Beware wrote:

.FTM to MML converter.

Srsly, is this at all a possibility?  Not even looking for someone to do it, just curious if it IS possible.

Well songtable/patterns/notes certainly would be, you just need the file format and do some parsing in your code.  Getting all the instruments and fx perfect is another matter entirely.

Praha, Czech republic
http://famitracker.shoodot.net/ wrote:

2010-07-24
FamiTracker now has support for export plugins, thanks to Gradualore (from nesdev boards).
He has provided an example exporter and sound driver to demonstrate the functionality, it can be found here: exporterplugin.zip
It also contains all info needed to create own plugins.

Brooklyn, NY
likeluke wrote:
herr_prof wrote:

Internet streaming NSF server that streams nsf data to HARDWARE. Maybe using this?

http://www.batslyadams.com/2009/12/nes- … video.html

like an NES disklavier! i would be down with this!

Since I'm a fan of you both (herr_prof & likeluke).

Modified version of FCEUX dumps all sound register writes and passes them to the NES via serial. Working on a version that plays nsfs at random, maybe one that responds to tweets and plays a random song from a game when someone does an @mention?
No slowdowns / hiccups. No samples either, but maybe later?

Last edited by Batsly Adams (Aug 17, 2010 3:20 am)

Unsubscribe

sweeet

San Francisco

wow! sexy!

Milwaukee, WI

Native Atari Lynx Tracker.

Unsubscribe
Theta_Frost wrote:

Native Atari Lynx Tracker.

Batsly Adams wrote:
likeluke wrote:

like an NES disklavier! i would be down with this!

Since I'm a fan of you both (herr_prof & likeluke).

Modified version of FCEUX dumps all sound register writes and passes them to the NES via serial. Working on a version that plays nsfs at random, maybe one that responds to tweets and plays a random song from a game when someone does an @mention?
No slowdowns / hiccups. No samples either, but maybe later?

I've been dreaming of starting my own NES/NSF Streamable internet Radio! Please tell me we can do this!