IL, US

hey, i love bacon and maple syrup....

So getting back on topic and away from unrelated shows and the atrocities of combining sweets and greasy meat, I think everything proposed here seems right and fair, and the whole Dangerous Kids plan seems like a good idea. I've never organized a show before, but if there is anything my assistance is needed with, I would be more than happy to help to the best of my ability. And of course, I have been dying to play a show around here to make up for the atrocity that was my last one (all the way back in September).

I was also talking with Guerin about the possibility of busking in Pioneer Courthouse Square in July or August. Would this be possible without getting us all arrested/jacked?

lolusa

Just check with laws pertaining to street performers. If you've seen an earthy dude playing guitar soemwhere in pdx, i'm sure it won't be an issue.
Just making it audible for everyone else is a huge issue.

So it looks like Dataport is under new management. Stay tuned for more details as they are hammered out.

San Luis Obispo, CA
PlainFlavored wrote:

So it looks like Dataport is under new management. Stay tuned for more details as they are hammered out.

Nice! Can't wait!

PDX, PDX

Sorry I have been missing.  I have been out of town officiating a wedding and then Memorial Day is huge at my work so I have spent all of my energy there. I got some big ideas for shows coming up.

Hillsboro, OR

I'm nowhere near as awesome to put on a show, but I would definitely love to see you all play some shows in Portland or where ever, or just get together and hang out, etc.

Victoria, BC, Canada

Whats up party people? First off, can I get a BUMP? Seriously. Secondly, what's it gonna take to get some chip shows running in PDX? Whatever it takes, I will help do it. Consider me your foot soldier. Let's get some square waves flowing up here.

Matthew Joseph Payne

My chip band The Glowing Stars playing at Backspace in June with Crashfaster and some other folks from PDX - there's another chip show happening at the same venue in May too!

Victoria, BC, Canada

Fk yea. Post it up when there's an event page.