nitro2k01 wrote:

First of all, there's already http://iiichan.net/boards/music/

Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh... no. The place looks unmoderated and abandoned. Dare to take a peek if you want to see what I mean, especially in older pages.

This looks like a good thing to have around, slugs, I'll definitely bookmark and visit.

El Huesudo II wrote:
nitro2k01 wrote:

First of all, there's already http://iiichan.net/boards/music/

Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh... no. The place looks unmoderated and abandoned. Dare to take a peek if you want to see what I mean, especially in older pages.

This looks like a good thing to have around, slugs, I'll definitely bookmark and visit.

I totally agree, El Huesudo II, even though its an awesome site, the creator of iiichan said he's stepping back from the imageboard scene sad

I had been something of an absentee landlord for the last few years. I was just not that interested in imageboards anymore, nor the moderation of them.

thanks for your support & bookmarking pulsechan smile

Last edited by slugs (May 16, 2014 2:13 am)

Plantation, Florida

Been a while since I signed in here. There's /nes/, /gb/, and /c64/ so..
>no /zx/ or /ay/ board

Seeing as /ay/ would be broader and cover more computers, think it could be a thing?

Riverside, CA

I don't understand the need for some of the boards. For example, the "Creative Commons" board. wut. Did you maybe mean "Constructive Criticism"? Others could also probably be better organized/consolidated.
It'd just be a shame for this to be one of those imageboards with more boards than posters.
/$0.02

Im_A_Track_Man wrote:

Been a while since I signed in here. There's /nes/, /gb/, and /c64/ so..
>no /zx/ or /ay/ board

Seeing as /ay/ would be broader and cover more computers, think it could be a thing?

Sorry, this might be a stupid question but, what is a "ay". Sounds like a good idea from what you said, but what is it a abbreviation for?

EDIT: Added /zx/

The Silph Scope wrote:

I don't understand the need for some of the boards. For example, the "Creative Commons" board. wut. Did you maybe mean "Constructive Criticism"? Others could also probably be better organized/consolidated.
It'd just be a shame for this to be one of those imageboards with more boards than posters.
/$0.02

Thanks for the feedback, I organized the boards better.

It would sad

Last edited by slugs (May 9, 2014 1:22 pm)

Plantation, Florida

AY-3-8910 is the soundchip the Spectrum uses, but because the Atari ST, Vecrtex, MSX, sound cards, and some arcade machines use it, I thought it'd make a better/ more organized idea for a board.

Im_A_Track_Man wrote:

AY-3-8910 is the soundchip the Spectrum uses, but because the Atari ST, Vecrtex, MSX, sound cards, and some arcade machines use it, I thought it'd make a better/ more organized idea for a board.

thanks