I'd like to throw in my two cents, albeit a bit late.
I just want to say that it's so encouraging to see a shining example of personal strength and integrity in a shit-stained world.

Additionally, I'd greatly relish a pm from you with a list of alt. country groups you're into.  I'm always on a quest for more.

Columbus, Indiana

I read through this whole thing not knowing what had happened. I still don't know exactly, but from what I have figured out I know you got royally messed over. I hope things get better for you.

I would also love a p about alt country. I haven't delved too deeply, lucero is about it really. Thanks.

meanwun wrote:

I read through this whole thing not knowing what had happened. I still don't know exactly, but from what I have figured out I know you got royally messed over. I hope things get better for you.

I would also love a p about alt country. I haven't delved too deeply, lucero is about it really. Thanks.

http://www.koco.com/news/oklahoma-man-a … 82#!bIA85h

at least that's my favorite. The reporter, Bryan Shlonsky was really amazing and told more of the actual story than anyone else, despite doing the shortest interview. he really knew what was important.  but there are articles you can find from any OKC news site, the denver sites, Jezebel, Doucheoftheweek, The National Inquirer and many many more.

and absolutely, i'll be happy shoot you both private messages here in just a bit. I named my son after the man who is generally considered the father of Alt-Country. Extra points for anyone who guesses correctly. wink

Last edited by projectinformtheworld (Aug 23, 2014 4:38 am)

projectinformtheworld wrote:

Extra points for anyone who guesses correctly. wink

Pleeeeease let it be Munly...

The originator of Alt-Country was DEAD 23 years before Munly put out his first album.... 0 points for gryffindor.

Unsubscribe

Nice try dude but the Legendary Stardust Cowboy is still alive.

Psychobilly is not alt country.

Unsubscribe

YOUR FACE IS NOT ALT COUNTRY

You don't know that!!! Maybe it is!

Columbus, Indiana

For some reason I wanna say something like preacher, or parson. Not reverend though.

Gram Parsons.

Unsubscribe

I was actually gonna guess Doug Sahm or Townes. PWNED

Good guess, and great musicians, for sure.

IL, US

Fyi everyone, hes lurking around the scene again. He tried to join the piggy tracker Facebook group this week

Abandoned on Fire
e.s.c. wrote:

Fyi everyone, hes lurking around the scene again. He tried to join the piggy tracker Facebook group this week

Goddamn, I thought this guy was gone.