Sweden/UK

Cheers guys for all the nice comments, I really appreciate it.

Domu wrote:

... if you go to the Gogo penguin / mammal hands show in Manc in Feb, let me know and il buy you a pint there wink

Definitely, sounds fun. I am not sure yet if I am going but it is not unlikely, given how many gogo penguin gigs I have been to before. Might see you there. smile

Cheers

ERik

rumpelfilter wrote:
humbleTUNE wrote:

Thanks @cTrix. smile Also a new build is up, adding 3 channel polyphonic mode. It is the same link as before, http://www.humbletune.com/chord/.

YES!!!! downloading now!

JodyBigfoot wrote:

no mate theres much respect for you all the way, it's your baby! all your decision means is i need another gameboy and cart ha ha

was that supposed to be a reply to my comment? If it is, I don't get it sorry...

clicked the wrong quote i gues i was gonna quote humble tune

Italy

oh that explains it. Well I've seen that other people here have problems with the quoting stuff smile

Italy

I've just had a huge fun with Chord! With my band kvsu we've been working for some time on a duet for bass clarinet and gameboy. For the first version I used Nanoloop, for the second version I used mgb controlledby an external MIDI sequencer. Both solutions proved to be cumbersome and unpractical, since the gameboy in this piece plays rythmic accompaignment chords.
So now that Chord has a poly mode, I just piped it into my modular synth (going thorugh a VCA a VCF and a granular FX processor, which can be heard at the end of the recording). The sequencer now is just triggering an envelope, which opens and closes the VCA (I did this to make up for the absence of envelopes in poly mode).

Here's a quick recording: https://soundcloud.com/kvsu/duetto-b-te … ameboy-app

Last edited by rumpelfilter (Dec 21, 2014 1:18 pm)

thats awesome mate, wish i had the moneys for the extra gameboy and cart right now ha ha

Plymouth, UK

Has anybody tried this with a 32M?
I seem to be having major issues with it.

Chord just crashes with a hella glitchy screen when I try and load it up.
Might be a dodgy 32M cart though, will test with my other 32M and post back.

EDIT:
Okay, on my other 32M I get a glitched up screen too.
The only thing I can think it to be is not being able to clear the SRAM from LSDJ being on there?
LSDJ uses 128K and Chord uses 32K - so maybe it's something to do with that.

I know it'll be difficult for most people to test as the Transferrer II units are fairly rare now, but if the dev wants to try and solve this issue I'd be more than willing to flash ROMs and report back.

Last edited by 2xAA (Dec 21, 2014 4:45 pm)

West Yorks, UK

nope just 64 ems usb here, works fine

Sweden/UK
2xAA wrote:

Has anybody tried this with a 32M?
I seem to be having major issues with it...

Hmm, sorry I have not tried the 32M. I will do some investigation, see if I can find some more info on the specs of the cart and stuff. If you are up to it it would be interesting to see a picture of the glitches, maybe you can send one to my email, it's on my profile page I think.

Also I hope everyone have a good christmas. God Jul! smile

ERik