Wheeling, WV

I know that I'm bumping an old thread here, but I just fixed the one that I had. I did so extremely sloppily. Melted wire, the works. Works great, just doesn't look so if you open it up.

The reason isn't because I'm poor at soldering or do a sloppy job. I'm usually nice and clean with my work. The reason is that this is a GREATLY made product. It's extremely tight in there and hard to get into to, and I must admit that I kind of feel bad for making an aesthetic mess out of what was honestly a beautifully well-done product. Great job.

Los Angeles

god damn it. next time read the childish scribbles known as my schematic correctly. (meaning use ESP because I didn't put that in the schematic)

Carbondale, IL
trash80 wrote:

god damn it. next time read the childish scribbles known as my schematic correctly. (meaning use ESP because I didn't put that in the schematic)

Will do, sir!

hotmessization wrote:

I know that I'm bumping an old thread here, but I just fixed the one that I had. I did so extremely sloppily. Melted wire, the works. Works great, just doesn't look so if you open it up.

The reason isn't because I'm poor at soldering or do a sloppy job. I'm usually nice and clean with my work. The reason is that this is a GREATLY made product. It's extremely tight in there and hard to get into to, and I must admit that I kind of feel bad for making an aesthetic mess out of what was honestly a beautifully well-done product. Great job.

Thank you!  This has been one of my more enjoyable projects as of late, and I am extremely glad that a number of people found them useful and of professional quality.