Gosford, Australia

nice! very good musicians on this smile

Montreal, Canada

Just want to say I've had a great experience working with Ironfist. Top chaps, quick communication, prompt payment. Everything went very smoothly, not a minute wasted. It definitely sets the bar for how developers should approach recruiting musicians here. 10/10 would work with again.

Now all you iPhone owners should throw your loose change at them, make sure they stay in business and hire me for their next game wink

Minneapolis, MN
n00bstar wrote:

Just want to say I've had a great experience working with Ironfist. Top chaps, quick communication, prompt payment. Everything went very smoothly, not a minute wasted. It definitely sets the bar for how developers should approach recruiting musicians here. 10/10 would work with again.

Now all you iPhone owners should throw your loose change at them, make sure they stay in business and hire me for their next game wink

What he said, from the little bit I worked with them they were severely awesome people! And from what I've heard n00bstar your songs, are awesome!

Last edited by TEOMAWKI (Dec 18, 2014 5:27 pm)

Montreal, Canada
TEOMAWKI wrote:

And from what I've heard n00bstar your songs, are awesome!

Thanks! I've had a lot of fun composing for this project. Ended up composing more than 50 doodles, so there were lots of opportunities to try out stuff I normally don't do... like major chords wink

Clermont-Ferrand, France

Congrats man, glad to hear that the collab went well !
They indeed looked like nice and efficient people.