ohgodno, Indiana

really wish this worked on lower versions of android hmm

egr wrote:
W4LKR wrote:

Nevermind, got it.

It doesn't work, would be perfect though!

I meant to try this out on BlueStacks.  It's available for Mac too so maybe try that: http://www.bluestacks.com/

Just checked. Mac version doesn't seem to be there... YET! They say it's almost finished though (:

This is amazing.  Any plans to wrap .gb flashing into it?  Would be excellent to be able to switch between LSDJ and one of the many free music tools.

New Zealand

Yeap! I'm working on ROM flashing right now :-)

New Zealand
b4by f4c3 wrote:

really wish this worked on lower versions of android hmm

How low would you like it to go?
It currently goes down to 4.0...

ohgodno, Indiana

I just got this phone n its running 4.1.2 but for some reason says its not compatible with my device, may be some other error.
if you wanna get indepth more about it PM me cuz id love to help out in anyway i can

New Zealand

I'm working on a new version of this App with ROM capability and a bit of lsdj song management built in smile

Last edited by Shifty Pixlz (May 5, 2015 5:06 am)

Abandoned on Fire

Word!

Abandoned on Fire

[derpl perst]

Last edited by egr (May 5, 2015 6:06 am)

New Zealand

Anyone interested in beta testing the new app?

If so, PM me smile

New Zealand

The new version is now available in the Play store smile

the Netherlands

Oh wow this is great!

Abandoned on Fire

New version is very exciting! ROM read/write and LSDJ sng management just like in LSDJ Manager!

This app rocks!  Thanks a ton.  Any chance of integrating the Java sample patcher into this app?  I'd love to work PC-free, but that one feature keeps me tethered to my desk.  I'd gladly pay for a standalone app, or this app with that feature included.

New Zealand
53l3c7a wrote:

This app rocks!  Thanks a ton.  Any chance of integrating the Java sample patcher into this app?  I'd love to work PC-free, but that one feature keeps me tethered to my desk.  I'd gladly pay for a standalone app, or this app with that feature included.

Yes! That's definitely something I'd like to add in the next major update :-)

Doing away with the PC is probably my biggest motivation for this app heheh :-P

France

thank you for this app, I don't use windows so it's great to be able to backup and transfer data using my android tablet!