ad-hell-aide

I'm naturally a very messy person (as you both know) but luckily I've been trained well to be a touch more tidy than I am normally.

rochester, ny

i fucking LOVE this thread. i love everything about it.

gameboy death industrial recording setup; pro-sound GB overdriving mic input of worn out tape recorder I which i crudely repaired the belts with elastic bands smile

Marseille

dont let this thread die!

IL, US

my setup is too messy right now for a picture, maybe next weekend

London, UK
tacticalbread wrote:

not my 'home' setup, but my studio setup. tongue

Mac G5, Alesis QS8, Boss DR-770 Drum Machine, DX7II (FM heart), XP-10, Mackie 24 channel Mixer, Event 20/20 Studio monitors. On the rack: MOTU 828 Audio Interface, MOTU 128 MIDI interface, Lexicon Effects Processor, Alesis Compressor, Proteus Rack Synth.

oh, and my laptop. tongue

Excellent setup, love the desks, monitor placement + gear in general - very jealous! this is the kind of workspace I aspire to have

similar with trash80's setup, I love being 'cornered' in

))<>((

Yeahh, it's a great working environment (coincidentally it's where I work tongue).

nz

Here's mine, mostly DIY stuff, things waiting to be bent, various toys. More stuff in storage waiting to be bent.
I have three gameboys but no carts yet, plus a PSP with LSDJ, but they aren't in the shots, which is ironic since they're the reason I took the pictures in the first place.

Wolverhampton UK

I'm dead jealous of alot of the things people have here!

Here's most of my stuff

1 x DMG Original (with a moustache)
1 x DMG with Pitch/Speed/Backlight/Pro Sound Mods
1 x DMG With Backlight/Pro Sound Mods
2 x Gameboy Advance
Korg D4 Digital Recorder
Behringer Mixer
Behringer Multi Effects Pedal
Yamaha SU10 Sampler
2 x Gameboy Camera
2 x LSDJ
Nanoloop Versions 1.3, 1.5, and 2.3
Pocket Music
Pixelh8 Pro Performer
And a Headlight to see what I'm going in the Dark!

☺☺☺

are the knobs and faders on that mixer solid? been looking at the VMX series to replace my gigantic rack mount mixer (4 channels is nice, but not in the form of a 19"x8" box tongue)

Last edited by Emar (Feb 23, 2010 3:00 pm)

Wolverhampton UK

They do the job, sometimes they wobble a little but besides that its perfect. If you get the 300 you'll get 3 channels, then theres the effects in/out, I use the in part for a sampler so you'd effectively have 4 channels. They're definatley worth the money.

Finland

My gf took this for my RPM album sleeveart so they are pretty artsy, haha.

But really not so far from truth, I sit on our carpet, drink coffee and try to write some music.

Marysville, WA

This thread actually got me to clean/reorganize my studio... I got some nice new speakers and a new mixer coming in the mail and as soon as I get those I'll put some pics up. wink

astral cat
DKSTR wrote:

i like this picture a lot smile a good jam is always really fun!

Italy
DKSTR wrote:

But really not so far from truth, I sit on our carpet, drink coffee and try to write some music.

the Launchpad in the briefcase is really great!

Finland
rumpelfilter wrote:
DKSTR wrote:

the Launchpad in the briefcase is really great!

That is just a prop but I really liked to play it in that angle, gotta find a proper sized briefcase for it, the one in the picture is lil bit too small:(