Slovakia / European Union

smile Falcon´s DSP sounds beautiful... Try it for sure! You can do supercool softsynth chiptunes on ACE!

Joliette, QC, Canada
Ultrasyd wrote:

My setup for Eindbaas 9

2x DMG prosound/backlight (LSDJ) - Atari Falcon 030 (maxYMiser) + 7.9"LCD - Arduinoboy - Zoom Guitar FX Processor - Mini KP - Little mixer
Maybe a Korg Monotron

Goddamn jealous of your Falcon and you know it !

Okay here's the deal; this is my office and my beat laboratory:

From left to right:
3x DMG GAEMBOI with the LSDJ
Technics 1200 MKII - Custom painted white with pink splatter (won in a breast cancer awareness auction)
Technics 1210 M5G Grandmaster!
Numark M3 shitty mixer
Korg nanoKONTROL2 - Stupid name, and I haven't really used this thing yet hmm
Moog Minitaur
Nixon RPM headphones (they're white, sorta heavy, and they hurt your head after five minutes of listening)
Mackie 1202-VLZ3
Akai MPC 1000 w/ JJOS2XL and RAM upgrayedd (that's 2 D's for a double dose of pimpin')
Lego Alien Invasion set! big_smile
Moog Slim Phatty
Moog Little Phatty Sweetwater Solar CV Edition

Okay I'm done.

Last edited by xombiexplox (Apr 17, 2012 1:27 am)

sweden

You like the moog sound? wink

.FILTHadelphia
xombiexplox wrote:

Where in Holy Hell did you get that Jane Doe slipmat?

IL, US

i hope that psp has piggy tracker on it smile...i dont think ive ever seen anyone with that much moog, and not like 20 other synths as well

defiantsystems wrote:

T'was a Christmas gift from my husband, hold please let me go ask him

nordloef wrote:

You like the moog sound? wink

I dabble :3

defiantsystems wrote:
xombiexplox wrote:

http://kingsroadmerch.com/converge/?id=353

;D

e.s.c. wrote:

i hope that psp has piggy tracker on it smile...i dont think ive ever seen anyone with that much moog, and not like 20 other synths as well

No sir! Just a bunch of emulators, mainly just my Earthbound and LSDJ learning machine. I barely know how to use LSDJ, let alone this "Piggy Tracker" you speak of!

IL, US

its like LSDJ, but all sample based & 8-channels http://littlegptracker.com/
give it a shot, if youve got an mpc, you're already used to working with samples, right?

New York City
e.s.c. wrote:

give it a shot, if youve got an mpc, you're already used to working with samples, right?

Actually, if you've got an MPC, you need nothing else in this planet.

IL, US

can't use an mpc on public transit

e.s.c. wrote:

its like LSDJ, but all sample based & 8-channels http://littlegptracker.com/

Hell yeah! So it isn't too different than LSDJ? Should I halt my LSDJ learnings and jump into this? I'm sort of inbetween learning my MPC's new OS I just bought yesterday, learning how to actually use my MPC and learning LSDJ :>Df;lkajsdl;ksjg

Philly, PA, USA

i'd say before you get too entrenched in LSDJ start learning piggy, they're very similar but in my experience if you know lsdj in a second nature kind of way switching can feel unnatural, and i just prefer the sounds you can get with piggy, might need to get myself another device for pigging soon :\

OMG Little Phatty