Zef wrote:

what is that?

Matthew Joseph Payne
Bit wish wrote:

what is that?

http://www.korg.com/kaosspadquad

San Francisco
Imnikola wrote:

Still can't decide between a kaosspad 3 or a minikp(didn't wanna make a new thread)pad3 170e minikp 100e
Also setup for now:

Where the colour is,is my phone with nanoloop.But damn i was charging it at that time,so enjoy the colour big_smile

I find the minikp pretty bleh. if you can afford the kaosspad 3 just spring for that

Serbia,Belgrade

I find the minikp pretty bleh. if you can afford the kaosspad 3 just spring for that

Cheers mate.In terms of size.Is it big?i kinda am the belief that's half a 17inch laptop,am right?

Also that thing is very nice ryba,how do you find it so far?

Czech Republic
Imnikola wrote:

Also that thing is very nice ryba,how do you find it so far?

My friend, Ondřej, One of the founders of this instruments, gave me one as a gift.
We live in the same City, in Brno in Czech republic, Europe.
It wasn't quite so far, just a few streets. big_smile

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
Imnikola wrote:

Cheers mate.In terms of size.Is it big?i kinda am the belief that's half a 17inch laptop,am right?

Since I had these three right here: : :

The kp3 is 8 1/2, yeah. The mini kp is 4 1/2. A gameboy is 6.

As for kp3 vs mini kp: I find the mini kp is more than enough for most chipartists. I'd choose it over the kp3 without worry if: you don't have the extra money, you don't use midi in your setup, and/or you don't really need sampling. If all you need are effects, choose the mini kp. In most markets the kp3 is double the price and I say it's not worth it. Not to say the kp3 isn't good. I love all my Kaoss products. They each have their own specific function for me.
I hope this helped.

Oh also, mini kp uses batteries. Biiiig plus for chipartists imo.

Edit: oh and my mini kp is partially painted. tongue

Last edited by Auxcide (Jan 30, 2013 12:21 pm)

IL, US

even if you use midi, nothing wrong with a kpmini... i used to have the kaoss pad entrancer (audio & video effects in one unit, most similar to the kp2 for effects, w midi) and switched to the mini for size reasons and just use the manual bpm control on the kp mini

Serbia,Belgrade

Ryba my cousins study in Brno,they are in ICT college.Don't know the name of it though,i was there a few years back.Planned to go there and Prague this summer.How the world is small haha

And aboit the discussion for what to invest in i will go
for the pad3 as the size of it isn't that big.And about price,well selling my guitar and i will have enough to buy a used pad3.I am of the believe that if you buy something,buy something good then.I will be going on tour with a HC band(quite funny to play chip before they scream their souls out) and then i don't think i will ever need the battery option the mini has(besides camping and such)
Anyone thanks to everyone who helped me with my small dilema.Being new on this forum i really think this is a great place to be smile

Last edited by Imnikola (Jan 30, 2013 1:29 pm)

Czech Republic
Imnikola wrote:

Ryba my cousins study in Brno,they are in ICT college.Don't know the name of it though,i was there a few years back.Planned to go there and Prague this summer.How the world is small haha

Sure it is!
My friends studied Balkan languages, so they often goes to Serbia and Macedonia, some of them teaches Czech lenguage for foreigners.
Maybee the world is smaller, than we think smile

Serbia,Belgrade
ryba wrote:
Imnikola wrote:

Sure it is!
My friends studied Balkan languages, so they often goes to Serbia and Macedonia, some of them teaches Czech lenguage for foreigners.
Maybee the world is smaller, than we think smile

Also if you can PM if there are gonna be any events maybe i can organize my summer according to it.Because i'm mostly gonna go through europe a lot and visiting a lot of fetivals,might as well come visit there big_smile

Czech Republic
Imnikola wrote:

Also if you can PM if there are gonna be any events maybe i can organize my summer according to it.Because i'm mostly gonna go through europe a lot and visiting a lot of fetivals,might as well come visit there big_smile

PM

Unsubscribe

Czech republic

I should buy Shruthi.

Unsubscribe

everyone should. Its awesome.

Nottingham, UK
ashimoke wrote:

I should buy Shruthi.

I've got one, but I've not soldered it up yet. It's been a few months since my soldering warrior days, not sure if I'm up to it...