Edward Shallow wrote:

http://edwardshallow.bandcamp.com/

Some of my later tracks there. Most were written with RPGs in mind.

Ok, I really know nothing about music composition so I'll try not to sound like a total idiot: Virtually the entire album (Utter Mess) is awesome. A lot of it has so much texture and variety, and I love how you do the breakdowns. To me, switching up the pace or reducing and then adding elements throughout the songs like you do really make it more... interesting? just better? Makes me pay attention more, contrast is always good. With that being said, the last 2 tracks are pretty mellow in comparison, makes sense though. Anyway, you definitely should be producing albums like this. Your stuff is definitely mature enough.

Do I have license to use them? Should I just let you know which ones I can use and where?

low-gain wrote:

His stuff would kick ass for a video game! smile

I agree. I really, really like Farewell My Friend. I wish I could find a place for Sky Runner Alpha because it just rocks too, but it sounds too futuristic for my game, I think.

bgogol wrote:
low-gain wrote:

His stuff would kick ass for a video game! smile

I agree. I really, really like Farewell My Friend. I wish I could find a place for Sky Runner Alpha because it just rocks too, but it sounds too futuristic for my game, I think.

Thanks! Neither of them are being used in any game or have been. Let me know if you're interested. smile

P.M. me smile