Sweeeeeeden

Haha! I'm thinking more of the lines of, if I sold the ROM bandcamp style, name your price, what should the default be.

Unsubscribe

it would be cool if you made a comp with it and sold the bundle for like $20?

Abandoned on Fire
nitro2k01 wrote:

Haha! I'm thinking more of the lines of, if I sold the ROM bandcamp style, name your price, what should the default be.

$5 to $8 would feel reasonable what with lsdj still being by donation and nanoloop having gotten so much cheaper.

Not that you have to base your pricing on existing products. You know the effort that it took to make, price accordingly.

Last edited by egr (Aug 21, 2015 5:54 pm)

United States

how was $3.03 not the obvious answer

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
herr_prof wrote:

Id say under >$100

Yeah, anything ~$100 or less would be an extremely easy buy. Over a hundred might still be something I'd buy given the right features (arduinoboy or link port sync, etc).

Wuppertal, Germany

If you're going to sell the ROM incl a cartridge, would be cool if the price would be under 50$. But I would pay more if there is some good reason why it should be more expensive.

Just for the ROM, I think everything up to 10$ would be ok. But I'm a huge fan of name your price. As a seller and as a buyer! wink

Michigan

3.03$ for rom only.  Having it under 5 shows that it was made out of passion and not purely for profits.

Jazzmarazz wrote:

3.03$ for rom only.  Having it under 5 shows that it was made out of passion and not purely for profits.

What?  How would charging > $5 be "for profit"?

Michigan
4mat wrote:
Jazzmarazz wrote:

What?  How would charging > $5 be "for profit"?

I think it's a psychological thing. I didnt mean this as my own opinion, but people will buy some hing for 4.99 before they will for 5.00.

United States

$30.3 works too

United States

and so does $303 which is still fair

south of london

Would love to help test. I reckon about $150 sounds reasonable including the cart.

Would be super interested in this, demos sound great smile

Madriz, Supain
herr_prof wrote:

Id say under >$100

Id say under 50, but only because im a fucking cheapskate.

If it comes with something built on (hardware pots, midi, i dont know, whatever), id go higher.

Atlanta, GA

I would be willing to pay 20-30 for just the ROM. I rarely spend more than that on any games I buy, indie or not, so that's where I'm placing my bid and the reason why.

Brighton

Sign me up for beta pls.
kthxbai.