NUMBSKULL

Just an update for everyone:

I fixed the PS/2 pinout so the PS/2 option is now available to all kits as well as assembled ones! Check it out at catskullelectronics.com

Last edited by catskull (Mar 11, 2017 5:56 am)

NUMBSKULL

Just an update on this:

The first batch of boards has been ordered. Testing will commence when they arrive (hopefully within a week or two). If that goes well, they should be for sale by the end of next month!

Unsubscribe

It might be cool to have s channel filter as well for each output like:

http://www.philrees.co.uk/products/process.htm

NUMBSKULL
nordloef wrote:

Super exciting news! I'm also interested.

catskull wrote:

What cool is that the carts are re-flashable with a programmer such as altane, bennvenn, or the Reiner Zeigler ones.

Does that also include the Smart Boy flasher? I *think* it's a Reiner Zeigler based one.

Sorry, I missed this somehow. Yeah AFAIK the smartboy is the polish student design. So yeah, it should work fine. You never know though!

Toronto, Canada

Hey, did I miss the boat on these??

Toronto, Canada

I'm super down for like 3 or 4 of these. Unless you can fit more than 1 rom on a cart

Unsubscribe
Starshine wrote:

I'm super down for like 3 or 4 of these. Unless you can fit more than 1 rom on a cart

thats totally not the point! It would be good for MML rom demo albums too!

NUMBSKULL
Starshine wrote:

Nope, see like two posts above yours. And yeah, herr_prof is right, no multi rom tomfoolery. They're designed to Just Work™, you boot straight into the rom. No menus, no flashing, no batteries.

Agen, France

Hey ! Mine received yesterday afternoon (we're almost today evening here in france)
I didn't had enough time to send you a message catskull, and i've just tried it with aPS/2 keyboard and lsdj and it worked,
i'll try it further this week end but seems ok.

Thanx a lot !

Toronto, Canada
catskull wrote:
Starshine wrote:

Nope, see like two posts above yours. And yeah, herr_prof is right, no multi rom tomfoolery. They're designed to Just Work™, you boot straight into the rom. No menus, no flashing, no batteries.

Alright,  sweet! Can you send me a PM once these come into production?

Toronto, Canada
catskull wrote:
Starshine wrote:

Alright,  sweet! Can you send me a PM once these come into production?

NUMBSKULL

I can, but there's like a 70% chance I'll forget. I suggest you subscribe to this thread to get email notifications.

Memphis, TN
catskull wrote:

Have you ever wanted a dedicated cart for all the random music roms you use? Things like mGB, shitwave, and death ray?

Soon, you’ll have the option.

How much will it cost? $10.

Stay tuned for more details.

$10?
Awesome, I'll be watching, and subscribed

sweden
catskull wrote:
nordloef wrote:

Super exciting news! I'm also interested.

Does that also include the Smart Boy flasher? I *think* it's a Reiner Zeigler based one.

Sorry, I missed this somehow. Yeah AFAIK the smartboy is the polish student design. So yeah, it should work fine. You never know though!

Sounds very promising!

NC in the US of America

super wanting to get muddyGB on one of these

yooo that looks amazing! i'm currently in the process to build one myself... i haven't even checked out the premade kits out there coz i find it part of the fun researching it and doing it yourself.

I love your design it looks awesome... although personally i prefer to negate the arduinoboard completely and just make a complete standalone using a single board (that's what im working on)

Perhaps i could design my own pcb layout with all integrated... i know they already exist as well...