New York City

Why did I blow 8 dollars in a Flash cartridge?
Now I need any kind of donations to get me supper tonight. If you would be so kin.... oh, wrong thread.

New York, New York
Saskrotch wrote:

i just got an sp for my birthday so now i really want this to happen

I really feel I should be using a Micro for this, but so if you got a gift SP rock on!

Chicago IL

well i got an advance as a gift from someone a couple months ago, so maybe by the time it comes out i'll have a micro!

Tokyo, Japan
Esopus-dragon wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

i just got an sp for my birthday so now i really want this to happen

I really feel I should be using a Micro for this, but so if you got a gift SP rock on!

Indeed!
Gonna hunt the second hand shops for one. (or just borrow my mates, cos he's in love with his caanoo and DS at the mo!)

New York, New York
cheapshot wrote:
Esopus-dragon wrote:

Indeed!
Gonna hunt the second hand shops for one. (or just borrow my mates, cos he's in love with his caanoo and DS at the mo!)

Give us an update, egr. I want to get a micro, and the ez-flash iv and mini sd shouldn't have gone to waste.

PLEASE HURRY! THE ZOMBIE RAPTORS ARE TRYING TO BUST DOWN THE DOORS AND THE ONLY WAY TO FIGHT THEM OFF IS TO USE M4G TRACKER!!!!!!!!!!!

Edmonton, Canada

i agree (plus this means i won't need to spend $40 or less on buying a LSDJ cart!! big_smile)

astral cat

egr and smiker have scarpered

Abandoned on Fire

Sorry guys, I don't know more than there was a update planned for December.  I'll see if I can get a status...

San Francisco

>.<  lets do this bitch.

California

still psyched for this project. hope everything is going ok.

New York, New York
Rei Yano wrote:

still psyched for this project. hope everything is going ok.

☺☺☺

looooosinnnnnggggg faiiiiith withooooout annnny infoooooooooo

Emar wrote:

looooosinnnnnggggg faiiiiith withooooout annnny infoooooooooo

Edmonton, Canada

can't you see he's testing us?! ?! yikes

Philly, PA, USA

ye who lose faith shall never reap the benefits of M4G. For we who stay true throughout shall receive our benefits in the next life!

(yeah that's right. m4g is a heavenly tracker.)