Central-ish VA

So I can't be there for this (or any 8static considering my location and transportation conundrum).  Would any kind soul be willing to record Animal Style's workshop?  It would make me a very happy man.

Geneva, NY

8static video stream still happen?  You can TELECOMMUTE!

Central-ish VA
bleo wrote:

Someone needs to make one of those life-size cardboard cutouts of me and bring it along to 8static.

"What the hell is that thing?"
"Oh, this is Beverage."

Beverage wrote:
bleo wrote:

Someone needs to make one of those life-size cardboard cutouts of me and bring it along to 8static.

"What the hell is that thing?"
"Oh, this is Beverage."

LOL!

GNV / FL / USA

We'll stream for you sorry suckers at home, don't worry.

Unsubscribe

ON CHATROULETTE

New York, NY

This is going to rule. I'm looking forward to Peter Swimm's quick-witted stage banter as much as anything else.

Unsubscribe

Shit  bette program some downtime in the set then.. its a lean mean KILLING MACHINE

hate to be missing the Voss/Swimm action...

Bronx, NY

^Watch them on the stream!

Philadelphia, PA

Stream-watching party at bit shifter camp in Florida. That shit better sound GREAT. And also, the Animal Style seminar better be streamed also!! We got people here who want to LEARN.

There was also some talk of us beaming our own stream back to you guys...

Philly, PA, USA

"I hate bit shifter" - Tickey

anyway, damn straight, beam that shit up

Philadelphia, PA

You know, there will likely come a time where someone, possibly me, has to explain to bit shifter why Tickey hates him. I have to say, I am not currently prepared for that moment because it has not adequately been explained to me.

Philly, PA, USA

you know she doesn't really, it's like a joke, right? she just hates him because he's bit shifter, and you know, how could you not.

(i think)

Westfield, NJ

So the other day my wife was like, "hey a friend of a friend is having a birthday party Saturday night, we're invited," and I was like, "psh, who cares? I'm going to 8static!" Also I've spent the past week working on a new song for the open mic but I don't want to go first or second, so hopefully there will be at least two other people doing open mic too.

Philadelphia, PA
pixls wrote:

(i think)

That's what I'm saying!