Scotland

i wouldn't say brkcorekid has existed on this forum long enough to be bumping anything, quite frankly.

))<>((
arottenbit wrote:

lol Phib3r_Optik.

lol, he definitely is.

phib3r Optik = b& June 20th/21st
This guy = registered June 26th.

also, this pretty much proves it, lol: http://8bc.org/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=326328#p326328

I just freaking found out about this forum not too long ago?

[edit] Dont mean to be harsh

Last edited by BRKCOREKID (Jul 4, 2010 12:09 am)

Why are you guys accusing me for no reason?  Im not trying to be mean and he did actually steal a song, I was friends with that punk, and he stole a song and put it on onther "Album" of his.

Last edited by BRKCOREKID (Jul 4, 2010 12:10 am)

So please lay off me if you have nothing good to say?

[edit] Dont mean to be harsh

Last edited by BRKCOREKID (Jul 4, 2010 12:10 am)

Scotland

my gripe may be unfounded, but your overzealous posting, unoriginal name and post content are something that i'm sure set off alarm bells in more than one person on here's mind.

i'm not 'laying in', i'm merely proposing you have a bit more patience in responses from a community that doesn't know you as an artist or a person in the slightest.

having a better foot on the ladder of the community, or having previous knowledge of being part of compilation releases, may look much better for you. seemingly barging in saying "send me your music and make me an album cover for this idea i have for a 15 minute compilation!" doesn't feel right to me. but that may just be me. personally, i think it pisses over the releases of breakcore artists to throw something together so 'slap dash'.

Edward Shallow wrote:

my gripe may be unfounded, but your overzealous posting, unoriginal name and post content are something that i'm sure set off alarm bells in more than one person on here's mind.

i'm not 'laying in', i'm merely proposing you have a bit more patience in responses from a community that doesn't know you as an artist or a person in the slightest.

having a better foot on the ladder of the community, or having previous knowledge of being part of compilation releases, may look much better for you. seemingly barging in saying "send me your music and make me an album cover for this idea i have for a 15 minute compilation!" doesn't feel right to me. but that may just be me. personally, i think it pisses over the releases of breakcore artists to throw something together so 'slap dash'.

Thank you for not going off and me and actually writing something up that at least is understandable. I understand that my name is a little bad at the moment, I just used that as a screen name atm, I'm still picking a name, and the reason I decided to do this is maybe to get to know me better, but maybe I should have done something else rather than this perhaps? I have knowledge of music and compilations, well as what I think. And I have been on other forums, just not this one, I think if you guys would give me a chance, I could make a better impression, by changing my name, and doing some other stuff. So I hope you understand, and sorry guys about the "bump". On other fourms people don't take it to serious, I will not bump unless its deep into the threads.

[edit] 1 more thing, can people stop calling me that phib3r_Optik kid?!!? -.-

Last edited by BRKCOREKID (Jul 4, 2010 12:09 am)

Milwaukee, WI
BRKCOREKID wrote:

phib3r_Optik wrote:

CYA GUYS smile ENJOY FLAMEING THIS THREAD AND MY ACC -.- AND QUIT THE TROLLING -.-

-.-

-.-  vs. -_-    THE SAME HERE

Theta_Frost wrote:
BRKCOREKID wrote:

phib3r_Optik wrote:

CYA GUYS smile ENJOY FLAMEING THIS THREAD AND MY ACC -.- AND QUIT THE TROLLING -.-

-.-

-.-  vs. -_-    THE SAME HERE

What the heck does that have to do anything? Millions of people use -.- just because 1 person used " -.- " does that mean I'm him? NO, so just stop trying to prove that im " phib3r_Optik " Because I'm NOT.

Last edited by BRKCOREKID (Jul 4, 2010 12:19 am)

Scotland

Do you have any of your music online to listen to?

What other forums were you on, and what was your user-name there?

Is there any reason you don't declare your Location?

Are you like profiling me? Lawl, and Sadly atm I don't have any music up on the net atm, I will put some up sometime soon.

[edit] Cause if you keep on questioning me im gonna be creeped and think you don't believe me lol

[edit][edit] And lets not make this thread just a flame or conversion thread, take it to PM..

Last edited by BRKCOREKID (Jul 4, 2010 12:48 am)

And lol, any help on a name? Kinda stuck atm..

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

Quit posting

Reteris wrote:

Quit posting

Im trying to be nice here? And not start any flame?

))<>((
BRKCOREKID wrote:

Are you like profiling me? Lawl, and Sadly atm I don't have any music up on the net atm, I will put some up sometime soon.

lololololol.

What about that song Phib3r Optic 'stole' from you.

lololololol. whats so funny? Leave if you have nothing better to say?