Evansville, IN
boaconstructor wrote:

u guys should just call it "gnar" because it's gnar

I support this motion. I would have to start making it if it was called that.

IL, US

somehow that suggestion seems even worse than darkchip or chipthrash

NC in the US of America

When I talk about genres of music with the word "chip" in them people think I'm talking about Alvin and The Chipmunks.

I call it Chipthrash 'cause it's a genre i feel that fits my personal view on the whole GameBoy music stuff i do.
And people always babble on about how Chiptune is not a genre but a medium.

So i roll with Chipthrash.

Abandoned on Fire

Somebody that doesn't get NEARLY enough love is my boy Memero. Go give him some --> http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/17407 … t/?login=1

Toronto, Canada
e.s.c. wrote:

somehow that suggestion seems even worse than darkchip or chipthrash

Sounds like somebody isn't trve gnar

Toronto, Canada
egr wrote:

Somebody that doesn't get NEARLY enough love is my boy Memero. Go give him some --> http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/17407 … t/?login=1

YESSSS heart

words words words words WORDS WORDS WOOOORRRRDDDSSS!!!!!!!!!!  I heart wav kicks, and bass;  that is all I know.

Toronto, Canada
shitbird wrote:

wav kicks

You had me at WAV

Tennessee
Evil Scientist wrote:

Only wizwars is trve chipthrash \m/

If thats chipthrash count me out

Tennessee

why not just stop the sub-genres sub genre and call it all electronic music, slapping labels is boring

Last edited by frank angotti is dead (Dec 18, 2016 7:00 am)

frank angotti is dead wrote:

why not just stop the sub-genres sub genre and call it all electronic music, slapping labels is boring

Sooo chipthrash ^   To be chipthrash, you must deny that your chipthrash. Face it. Your chipthrash. We're all chipthrash. Look at your dirty hands.

Tennessee
shitbird wrote:

Sooo chipthrash ^   To be chipthrash, you must deny that your chipthrash. Face it. Your chipthrash. We're all chipthrash. Look at your dirty hands.

barr barr you greasy bitch you heart

Bristol, UK

I need labels so I don't accidentally waste time checking out stuff with chords and melodies and can skip straight to the yois.

Toronto, Canada
Evil Scientist wrote:

Only wizwars is trve chipthrash \m/

If thats chipthrash count me out

It's not, don't worry heart

Toronto, Canada
Evil Scientist wrote:

I need labels so I don't accidentally waste time checking out stuff with chords and melodies and can skip straight to the yois.

This is true