England
pselodux wrote:

sounds great! hope the LFO gets nice and fast; I'm gonna try to push the 0F.STTC sound into new dimensions with this thing, I reckon.

dude im so looking forward to hearing what you're gonna do with this.

Michigan

Okay... this cartridge is absolutely wonderful. You can get some really interesting tones out it. The amount of bass it produces is pretty stunning, actually.

Sestri Levante, Genova, Italy

First try with nl mono today:
Sound great!
Tried also in sync with a monotribe as slave and it works nicely wink
Definitely a keeper.
Great job Oliver, as always big_smile

Tacoma WA

got mine and damn.. fucking awesome.

Tacoma WA

got mine and damn.. fucking awesome.

The Forest, WA

Okay so I've updated my mono to 1.0.1 and I can get it to send master sync over my master sync cv cable to my PO12 rhythm . But it does not start and stop at the same time . I have to time it . It also doesn't lock in at all on the he C/2 sync mode only the the C mode . C/2 would be ideal because it makes the po12 bpm normalized. ANY leads anyone ? I have po12 synced perfectly to nano 2.7.9 using the same cable . AND even to a non analog sync nanoloop 1.3 I can get sync locked in song mode.

The Forest, WA

New findings thst master sync mode with po12 on normal time C sync mode in mono syncs one step/sqaure off .so if I had a normal house snare pattern on the po12 then on nanoloop they hit at the same time if I place a noise mono snare 1 step/sqaure behind . And this syncs like this every time .

Oregon

Is the Mono supported in the browser-based update manager already? If not, how did you update?

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I can't get my cartridge to properly boot. On a DMG I see the hello screen and the nanoloop logo but pressing start brings me to a blank screen which takes no input.

Perhaps I'm missing something but I can't find anything mentioned in the manual or elsewhere about this. Is my cart just a dud?

Brittany

If you press A or B button during the boot, you got a blank screen. Start is the only working input during the boot process. Maybe it's your problem ?

The Forest, WA

Jeff hold select right ad you boot up until you get the nanoloop logo now hold select and start and there should be a "n" underneath now your ready to put the
1.0.1 rom on your mono . Oliver posted the link to the rom inis thread a few pages back the link should have update on the url. This will bring you to he Web browser app. Click the manage tab and the 1.0.1 rom download is at the bottom load the rom in the manage files section and click send once you have he "n" under the logo. Click send once and it takes a few seconds to stRt going on the browser . If it works it should show the logo without he n and press start and should boot into 1.0.1

The Forest, WA
jefftheworld wrote:

I can't get my cartridge to properly boot. On a DMG I see the hello screen and the nanoloop logo but pressing start brings me to a blank screen which takes no input.

Perhaps I'm missing something but I can't find anything mentioned in the manual or elsewhere about this. Is my cart just a dud?

Jeff my method above should fix your problem and ypu should be making acid soon!

How do you like the matte finish compared to the glossy one of nl one?

so i received mine on saturday but haven't been able to run it yet. here is the glitched title screen i get every time: https://www.instagram.com/p/BMKhfdPADEI/

i've cleaned the cart pins several times to be sure. my nano 1.7.6 cart works fine but mono hasn't booted once sad

The Forest, WA
oliver wrote:

How do you like the matte finish compared to the glossy one of nl one?

I enjoy the matte finish because it grips to my fingers better , feels better to, its nice just to rub it on your beard and face! smile (so soft)

The Forest, WA

https://www.nanoloop.com/update/nlmidi.html
if you guys are trying to update click "manage files" then download the 1.0.1 and follow oliver's instructions. 
if your mono "hello" is glitched hold select right as you turn on your GB to make the nano logo appear, then also use the web app link posted here and follow the nl mono updating steps.