Geneva, NY
Mono wrote:

but there comes a point where it all just looks silly. I mean srsly.

You look silly.

Unsubscribe

If you can't beat 'em, BORE EM.

brooklyn!

hm.

brooklyn!

also, people post in past events?

Milwaukee, WI

Jesus facepalm anyone?

Vienna

bump (?)

brooklyn!
Rico Z wrote:

bump (?)

why (?)

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

BOSTON

well, in like 10 minutes oxygenstar and kris keyser are going to post about THEIR tv appearance, and so we can do this whole thread all over again big_smile

Planet Zaxxon

James, I will SLAP YOU IN THE MOUTH.

))<>((
OxygenStar wrote:

IN THE MOUTH.

Cambridge UK

Bronx, NY
Mono wrote:

I think DaPants works for 8bitpeoples, right? last I recall... .and Peter does TCTD.  which happens to be a huge 8bitpeoples fan boi, nuff said... Null just happens to mange 8bitpeoples... it's all connected. I love the unity and sticking out for one another though... but there comes a point where it all just looks silly. I mean srsly.

This is so ridiculous that I'm starting to think we were being trolled this whole time...

Cambridge UK

Considering the amount of time and energy Mono has dedicated to this, trolling seems out of the question...

Westfield, NJ
DaPantz wrote:
Mono wrote:

I think DaPants works for 8bitpeoples, right? last I recall... .and Peter does TCTD.  which happens to be a huge 8bitpeoples fan boi, nuff said... Null just happens to mange 8bitpeoples... it's all connected. I love the unity and sticking out for one another though... but there comes a point where it all just looks silly. I mean srsly.

This is so ridiculous that I'm starting to think we were being trolled this whole time...

This part had me so floored I couldn't even come up with a response.

Mono wrote:

there comes a point where it all just looks silly. I mean srsly.

/thread.

Minneapolis

Some mod, any mod... please, please, for the love of all us who left 8bc because of threads like this, LOCK THIS THREAD. PLEASE!