UK

Wow, a lot of pages. I think as much as the yes - no opinions on this. It's core spirit/appeal will never erode no matter what. Nothing lasts forever at the same time.

Sacramento, CA
CS wrote:

Wow, a lot of pages. I think as much as the yes - no opinions on this. It's core spirit/appeal will never erode no matter what. Nothing lasts forever at the same time.

makes sense...

BOSTON

so, im sitting in the fox studio green room right now, right next to a COLBERT REPORT logo microwave, haha!!

Washington DC

I JUST SAW SUM PRIMATE ON MY TVBOX

Sacramento, CA

same

BK
Dauragon wrote:

I JUST SAW SUM PRIMATE ON MY TVBOX

me2. mind=blown.

Washington DC

That was the most extreme 5 seconds ever.

Washington DC

SOMEONE  BETTER BE TIVOIN THIS SHIT

BK

Good performance guys...but they cut you off in the middle of the song with an ad for a water softener. sighh.

))<>((

yeah, that was bullshit. You did good, they failed. Bastards.

Spokompton

You guys were great! You blew some minds today!

Washington DC

I saw the cut off coming, thats just how morning shows are. Unless you are a more popular band or something. In that case they run the credits over your face the whole time.

Last edited by Dauragon (Jul 10, 2010 2:15 pm)

Abandoned on Fire

big_smile

Nicely done!

http://vimeo.com/13228216

+

After show:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4279205/afte … w-show-710

Last edited by B3tabot (Jul 10, 2010 3:56 pm)

BOSTON

hahah, there is an 'aftershow' online at the fox and friends website and we do another song and goof around. GOOD TIMEZ!!!!!! The hosts are actually totally hilarious

Los Angeles
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

hahah, there is an 'aftershow' online at the fox and friends website and we do another song and goof around. GOOD TIMEZ!!!!!! The hosts are actually totally hilarious

Good job! Is there a link to the after show?

Last edited by 8bitweapon (Jul 10, 2010 3:50 pm)