Which one is better?

France

I only own an EMS 64 but I think drag n derp is easier to use (if I understand well it's like usb mass storage and will work out of the box from any OS like linux, mac os x), but it's quite expensive, around 90-100 €.

The EMS 64 is much cheaper (between 30-40 €), but requires drivers. The good thing with EMS 64 is there is an android app which can handle it well (if you phone / tablet is compatible).

Unsubscribe

DnD all day

Wuppertal, Germany

Don't forget about the new Benn Venn SD Carts!

BK

I prefer the drag n derp, both from an ease of use perspective and the fact that it doesn't use a battery, meaning the chance of losing your data is far lower.

I got the derp, and yes, dragn'drop is a killer feature.
But I cannot reliably update the cart content on windows 7. (I can read, not write)
And on linux I can read or write without any problem.

Poland, Gdansk
Tronimal wrote:

Don't forget about the new Benn Venn SD Carts!

Exactly!

Unsubscribe

I dont trust SD cards, NEVER WILL.

DnD with littleFM is the best you can get.
Although the bennvenns sound quite good.

Unsubscribe

My gripe with little fm is that it default boots into the little FM menu, is there a way around that? Because yea otherwise its perfect.

DND

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ el ass dee j

EMS. WAY cheaper and very reliable.

herr_prof wrote:

My gripe with little fm is that it default boots into the little FM menu, is there a way around that? Because yea otherwise its perfect.

Ah well, one B press is worth the 7 extra saves, me thinks smile

I own an EMS 64m smartcart. Had it for three years. No issues, the drag n derp seems higher quality to me and I want to invest in one. The only issue I have is the 100$ DnD vs the 40$ 64m EMS. But Imma try the DnD, the people who own one seem very satisfied with them. No real complaints about it.

BK

is littlefm pretty stable these days? i had it totally mess up one of my saves a while back and i'd rather not go through that again...

Unsubscribe
Timbob wrote:
herr_prof wrote:

Ah well, one B press is worth the 7 extra saves, me thinks smile

YOU WRONG