Melbourne, Australia
e.s.c. wrote:

thats a UK version, i think..pretty funny shit

I don't think it sounds much like an English accent though, that's the weird thing.
Edit: It's the first model with the actual buttons, so i think it is the UK one.
More edit: Mine sounds completely different to the one in this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-SUBPTpIz4 .
For example in the vid it says "try again" like as in "gain". But mine says it like try agenn, like I would say it neutral

Last edited by TmTgr (Jul 16, 2010 12:32 pm)

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
TmTgr wrote:
low-gain wrote:

PLease PM Me . we'll work out the details.
Thanks

If you wanted to buy it from me, sorry but its already modified and I don't want to sell it.

wtf.. lol i though tyou were offering to sell it. lol.

Melbourne, Australia

Yeah just wanted to be part of the conversation sad

Leuven, Bellagium

I have a Dutch Speak and Spell. If you're interested PM me!

sweden
DISmantle87 wrote:

I have a Dutch Speak and Spell. If you're interested PM me!

I wasn't aware that Texas Instruments did a dutch version. Any links? Google gives me nothing.

Leuven, Bellagium

It's not exactly a Speak and Spell, but a thing released by Vtech (sorry, had to make that clear in my first post). I'll try and search the interwebs for it. It is just a big board with the alfabet, numbers and some other stuff to push on. You also are able to change the 'mode' with a big slider. It has 'freestyle' spelling, spellinggames and countinggames. If I can't find it on the Google, I'll just upload a picture of it then.

Leuven, Bellagium

I have found a picture of the Vtech.

Vtech Alphabet Desk

It's like this, but Dutch.

astral cat

i still have the super dicteƩ if you want it smile