Tucson, AZ

There are 8 hidden references total.

Tokyo, Japan

I have always wanted to know, does 8bp have a ceremony for new members? some kind of Bohemian Grove like naked spanking hazing thing with Vince Clark as the voice of the owl and Nullsleep and Bitshifter wearing monk robes?

uhajdafdfdfa

Eye of JYK

uhajdafdfdfa

Eye of DaPantz big_smile

Bronx, NY
Lazerbeat wrote:

Bitshifter wearing monk robes?

Considering our tendency to constantly revisit Burp Castle, this is quite close to accuracy...

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:25 pm)

Tokyo, Japan

I have 4

Make that 5

Last edited by Lazerbeat (Jul 24, 2010 3:03 am)

Central-ish VA

We were doing this in IRC.  To avoid spoilers I've used a long code tag.  Scroll to the far right.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Nullsleep logo, DaPants, TCTD, J.Y.K., Kris K., 1999, supposedly a Jellica reference via cat (though I think it's a pretty sorry looking cat), and "4chan"

Spoiler edited (thanks Lazerbeat!).  Now a complete set.

Last edited by Beverage (Jul 24, 2010 4:48 am)

Tokyo, Japan

4 chan is in there.

Minot, Maine

Cat at bottom of pyramid. kthxbye

CHIPTUNE IS POLITICS.

YOU ARE ALL FUCKHEADS.

Unsubscribe

We are through the looking glass here people.

Washington DC

Yeah I must be r-tarded cause i only see the nullsleep logo.

philly
herr_prof wrote:

We are through the looking glass here people.

Wheeling, WV

I see none of the things being pointed out to me.

Last edited by hotmessization (Jul 24, 2010 8:28 pm)

Unsubscribe
bucky wrote: