Minot, Maine

Last edited by I_CACTUS (Jul 27, 2010 2:18 am)

Winter Haven, FL
Bit Shifter wrote:

Acme, Killing Time, Quicksand, Tit Wrench, Misfits, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Killing Joke, Isis, Units, Screamers, Sparkmarker, Big Black, Godflesh, Dead Kennedys, Bad Religion, Damage, Lifetime, Propagandhi, Naked Raygun, Adrenalin O.D., Jawbreaker

Manic Compression heart
It was odd seeing Lifetime in this list. I've always hated loving them.
I certainly have tons of love for Crass... Conflict, Flux of Pink Indians...etc. I'm glad that I_Cactus brought that up.

I'll let a small cat out of an even smaller bag here... "someone" is currently working on a Crass album from start to finish (BLEEPING OF THE 5000).

Lots of vegan straight edge bands for me: Earth Crisis, Tears of Gaia, Purification, 7generations, Gather, xMaroonx, Children of Gaia, To Kill, Anchor, Destroy Babylon, Heaven Shall Burn, Nueva Etica, ...
Some classic gore-grind: rompeprop, inhumate, regurgitate, Cattle Decapitation, Haemorrhage, Last days of Humanity, ...
Some old french punk and new french electro-punk (like sexy sushi or kap bambino)

Russia, Moscow

My current favorite local punk band, RadioChacha. The song is about the singer refuses to settle down and become more serious in his early 40s.

The Clash, Tom Robinson Band, The Jam, Minutemen, Bomb the Music Industry!

Recently discovered this Faroese band called 200. Their newest album Leoland is particularly great.
When I was in Edinburgh I stumbled across a local Glaswegian band called Citizens.

Fyp

Godzilladelph

i edbang to chipmusics, but ironically never really got into punk, though the Dead Kennedies and Misfits are pretty decent.

does ska count? cause i love some of the old stuff, from Prince Buster to The Specials

East Kilbride, Scotland

I'll stick with bands that haven't been mentioned yet.

A Wilhelm Scream - Bulletproof Tiger

Dear Landlord - I Live In Hell

No Trigger - Fish Eye Lens