IL, US

Hey everyone, i'm looking to part with my very nicely bent Yamaha RX-17 drum machine. It was bent by Low-Gain (so you KNOW it's quality) as one of 3 RX-17s he bent in this style, as commissioned by BT. This one is the prototype, with the only real difference being that the wood enclosure doesn't have a nice coat of finish on it.  Works very well, just haven't been using it. Has spent pretty much it's whole life in a smoke-free, child free environment (think i used it at gigs maybe 4 times in 7 years, part of why i feel like i can part with it). The center portion has 20 patch points (which are mirrored, so you can access the same point twice without splitters), each side has 5 patchable switches, there's a row of 4 patchable potentiometers on top (with volume and tempo knobs in the upper right) , under that it has a 3-way distortion switch (with an on-off switch beneath it and a patch point so you can tap directly to that bend), and next to that it has 4 11-way bend switches (each with a patch point under it) that have switches in between them that allow you to chain those bends together in series (these switches have 3 positions - on, off & a position that works as a normally open switch, it swings back to off position when not held in place), & finally on the bottom row there are 8 patchable normally-open pushbutton switches. This thing is a work of art, you'd be hard pressed to find many bent drum machines of this quality available (if any at all, i doubt BT is selling his rx-17), it's got a very little noise on it , especially for a bent drum machine. runs off an included wall wort and comes with ~10-12 shorter rca patch cables..
-asking $700+shipping (which will be VIA UPS, signature required)
not really looking for trades, but am open to trade+ cash deals for a few things: SammichSID, Shruthi, DSI Mopho/Tetra, Boss DD-20 Gigadelay, and probably one or two other things that slip my mind at the moment (but they'd all be smaller items like table-top synths and effect units - don't offer to trade me game boys or any chip gear outside of a sammichSID, i don't need any more)

demo video below, would've been longer but my pi chose to crash tht day (was using piggy to control it) and my back hurt too much to take the time to troubleshoot whatever happened with the pi

IL, US

still available, would like to find a new home for this so i have room & money for a tabletop synth or two