astral cat

love the blue highlight, definitely nice to help find your place! smile

Minneapolis

I'm probably as excited as you all are to see this new development. Good work Blargg!

Minneapolis

Been experimenting with some paint, since the beta carts will be a special edition white color. big_smile

rochester, ny

god i am so excited!!!!

when do you think the beta carts will ship? just curious, take your time!

Minneapolis

Three weeks at he earliest I would say. I don't even have all the parts ordered yet. That pic you see of the white cart is some paint test runs, I'll post another soon which will show the detailing on the back (preserving the original gold foil label that NES battery carts have) and also the gold detailing I'm going to put on the front. Hopefully soon I'll also have the beta labels, so I can put one case together and show what it'll look like from the exterior at least, even if the PCB's aren't finished yet.

Minneapolis

This in essence means I will soon be making a Famicom Munchausen prototype. Woot! \o/

nice, but please consider the snes alternative as well as your current brilliance smile

Minneapolis

Blargg has been working very hard on the firmware for the cartridge, and I got a chance to test some things out yesterday. I have made up a new video which details alot of the new features and kinda shows it all off. Please watch and enjoy. big_smile

nice progress guys, keep it up. now then, any free nes' in the uk ? smile

waffle_bomb wrote:

No but you can buy one!

East Kilbride, Scotland

That was extremely impressive.

killadelphia
arfink wrote:

This in essence means I will soon be making a Famicom Munchausen prototype. Woot! \o/

!!!!!!!  i always wondered how to open those - fucking awesome.  thanks!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Can't wait to get my beta cart. wow.. Keep up the amazing work guys!!!!! P.S. So stoked to play megaman again. haha

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

oh by the way.. Tony.. give me a call when you get this. .it's Saturday, 1:30pm

Flopps wrote:
waffle_bomb wrote:

No but you can buy one!

is that an offer? if yes..... to PM'S

USA

heart