Tennessee

I'm in the marked for more pedals, I have a DX20 Distortion// RP-50// Ammoon Looper [going to replace asap] & a Donner Yellow Fail delay pedal but looking for either better versions of what I have or some other pedals. I have a few in mind but I would like fellow chip artists suggestions on which models of what are best.

Geneva, NY

I love my Yellow Fail. Which it's not called. It's called the Yellow Fall but I also always want to call it the Yellow Fail, even though it's pretty much the opposite of a fail. It sounds so so good and dirty. It's currently on my guitar pedalboard. I just assembled a bass guitar board with the intention to drone hard with it and I grabbed the EHX Canyon as the delay for that. It's also super awesome and also does some serious magic with synths.

Chicago IL

the input is usually on the left side

IL, US

i've got a zoom ms-50g that's pretty great. can run up to 6 different effects at once and the newest updates give you access to 172 different effects or guitar cab emulators (mostly effects, forget how many cab emulators) gives you a ton of options in a single pedal

Geneva, NY
e.s.c. wrote:

i've got a zoom ms-50g that's pretty great. can run up to 6 different effects at once and the newest updates give you access to 172 different effects or guitar cab emulators (mostly effects, forget how many cab emulators) gives you a ton of options in a single pedal

+1 for this one, too. It's also on my guitar pedalboard. I call it my flair pedal. I'll never use it as a replacement for an actual Big Muff or something like that, but I don't really need a dedicated phaser/reverse delay/chorus/etc each taking up space in my setup.

IL, US

Exactly, it's great for all those niche effects (the slicer is handy for some things). The distortions on it are ok, but the delays, phasers, flangers, & some of the reverbs make it well worth the price. They also pop up used for $60-$80 fairly often if you're willing to hunt around a little. But it's not going to make me want to ditch my distortion pedals or my oc-2

Alive and well in fucksville

ibanez ue 400. or use a roland cube as a header.

Sestri Levante, Genova, Italy

Oto Biscuit :b

Unsubscribe

line6 m5

NorthTtrrrway

nord micromodular is probably one of the best effects out there.
it doesnt do reverbs and delays (easily), but you get much more than effects with it, including learning how things work.
cheap for what it does, compared to available pre-determined gear and their prices.

Tacoma WA
the mist toggles wrote:

nord micromodular is probably one of the best effects out there.
it doesnt do reverbs and delays (easily), but you get much more than effects with it, including learning how things work.
cheap for what it does, compared to available pre-determined gear and their prices.

micro mod makes a hell of a pedal.  i miss mine but life goes on

but you also didn't say what you want the pedal to do so you're dead to me OP