Abandoned on Fire
Heosphoros wrote:

REALLY Really good!

However, the mix could have been less on the lower frequencies and bring the vocals up a bit. When listening on monitor speakers, the mix sounds pretty good. But on a bass heavy system, the TRI/Bass/Kicks really overpower the midrange and most of the vocals.

True but that also means the mix sounds almost exactly like "Siamese Dream"...  smile

egr wrote:
Heosphoros wrote:

REALLY Really good!

However, the mix could have been less on the lower frequencies and bring the vocals up a bit. When listening on monitor speakers, the mix sounds pretty good. But on a bass heavy system, the TRI/Bass/Kicks really overpower the midrange and most of the vocals.

True but that also means the mix sounds almost exactly like "Siamese Dream"...  smile

That's a very good point.

it's 2 legit 2 quit

Nashville, Tennessee

the best. nice one carl smile

Planet Zaxxon
pixls wrote:

BEST

but when's the doomcloud EP coming out? wink

smile be patient my son.

Heosphoros wrote:

REALLY Really good!

I agree too.. its very bass heavy.... all my stuff usually is.. ah well! heh

hhhhnnnnnngggggggggg

this guy is so great im gonna say it in both threads

Neo Jersey

you are an amazingly talented musican sir. best release ive heard all year so far fo sho.

))<>((
mepufw wrote:

this guy is so great im gonna say it in both threads

^^^

Berkeley, CA
egr wrote:

YEP.

BK

lovin' this one. well done dude!

South Dakota

Very rock'n!

Bristol

digging this indeed... Chip + Guitar makes my ears tingle

Planet Zaxxon

Again, I appreciate all the kind words guys!!! Thank yous all around... smile

Ciudad de méxico, MX

My girlfriend likes it, she is a true courtney love hater!

i'm impressed with the wicked game cover, really nice mix!

Melbourne

Been listening to this a fair bit since you released it and just thought I'd say "You da man"

incredible.

I've listened to this many times over since release but haven't gotten a chance to say how much I enjoyed this. The flow of the tracks is great, starting and especially ending very climactically. You've done a masterful job.