USA

Litewall + Bob-om Bomb Version2

USA

The Bob-om Bombs can form a two step simple animation. They look much cooler in real life than in picture.

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Aug 21, 2010 8:57 pm)

USA

Litewall + Hot Drink

(I personally prefer Tea instead of Coffee)

USA

Litewall + Ganja Version2

USA

Litewall + The Cross Version2

USA

Litewall + Zippo Lighter

Hahaha

Nes controller looks great

How about... Electric sheep

Or that thing from adult swim giving the finger that caused a bomb scare

USA

Mooninites?

Ignignokt and Err?

USA

Electric Sheep might be too intricate to fit into a 24X24pixels image.

Do you want an actual Electric Sheep or some swirly designs?

or do you mean this

Haha just sheep will look electric enough with that color scheme

USA

mk - If you give me your email address in a personal message. I can make you a custom version of Litewall with the NES Controller design. What other shape designs do you like?

Abandoned on Fire

Here's an idea... what if you made each block look like 4 smaller blocks spaced so that every thing looks even (both vertical and horizontal)?  I'll try to make a pic to show what I mean by that.

brb

EDIT:  nevermind, pretty much already in there... i gotta catch up on all the functionality of this dealy!

Last edited by egr (Aug 22, 2010 3:36 am)

rochester, ny

yo do the flying toasters from the old mac screen saver.

USA

If I make Flying Toasters I don't think they will look like the origional ones from the first screensaver ever made. I can only use two colors Black and White(white is a representational and black is the background color) and 24X24pixels are the maximum size the image can be in Litewall. I will attempt to make flying toasters for Litewall but it might not work out.

Nick, that was a very tech savvy request. Can you think of anything else you would like?

How about an old television set?  The word KILL?  An old tv that says kill on the screen?  Monkeys.  Keys.  keyholes.  vaginas.  many different shrooms.  pentagram.  pentacle.  all the current lucky charm shapes not yet represented. handicap logo.  the word OBEY (also on tv).  Just suggestions.

USA

Litewall + Err

"We smoke while we flip the bird."