BOSTON

Hey! We got some awesome press for this show too!!

2 friggin page radical article in the Boston Phoenix: http://thephoenix.com/Boston/music/1076 … TOPCONTENT

BOSTON

THIS IS OCCURRING ON SATURDAY, HURRICANE OR NO HURRICANE

BOSTON

youre probably all bored of hearing me spam this, but there is this show that is happening today, saturday, in boston, and it has a bunch f amazing artists and it is going to be awesome

BOSTON8BIT, MA

So I just woke up for the day, and instead of being all "ugh errr gotta do some work" I was like "oh man, it's SHOW DAY!"

Much, much better scenario to wake up to. Can't wait, hope to see some of yous down there!

I thought today was Friday so I completely forgot about it... =[  Probably wouldn't have been able to get in anyways knowing my luck...

Hudson, MA

Few words other than "Awesome" and "toaster oven" come to mind when I think of last night.  To be honest, I still don't know why toaster oven comes to mind, especially since toaster ovens aren't awesome.

My pictures aren't going to be as awesome as Joe's (hell, I don't even know how well they came out yet,) but I'll see if I have any that are salvageable for the internet.  Already found out the one video clip I took for Nerd Rock came out as impressive as Hurricane Earl, but oh well.

BOSTON

man, i cant even believe how amazing that night was. everybody's performances were fantastic, and ALL YOU GUYS CAME TO PARTY: ridiculous hats? check. moshing? check. dirty-grinding geeks? check. glowstick armada? check. glow bracelet as nose-ring? check. drunk chicks diving on stage? check. 8bitbetty massive sing-along choruses? check. totally raging absurd incredibly fun time? double friggin check.

you people are so awesome

BOSTON

Video goes here:

MisfirChris

MOAR COMING