Melbourne, Australia

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

Melbourne, Australia
Derris-Kharlan wrote:

This sucks ESPECIALLY fucking bad for me because I had been saving since January of this year sad

Just forge a letter from 8bp saying you're 'playing' and then apply for an exemption at Uni? big_smile

BOSTON
Derris-Kharlan wrote:

This sucks ESPECIALLY fucking bad for me because I had been saving since January of this year sad

so it sucks because... you will have... more money?

Melbourne, Australia
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:
Derris-Kharlan wrote:

so it sucks because... you will have... more money?

Because it will most likely clash with the end of semester / exams so I may not get to go at all

celsius wrote:
Derris-Kharlan wrote:

Just forge a letter from 8bp saying you're 'playing' and then apply for an exemption at Uni? big_smile

It's so crazy it JUST MIGHT WORK

Last edited by Derris-Kharlan (Aug 27, 2010 4:35 am)

Melbourne, Australia

You can thank me later.

Melbourne, Australia

Alternatively I could just drop out.  ......>.>

California

blip has a way of clashing with college finals. Derris Kharlian for Blip 011 headliner 4 $ure

Philly, PA, USA
TristEndo-in-spacebutt wrote:

blip has a way of clashing with college finals. Derris Kharlian for Blip 011 headliner 4 $ure

late to the thread

this makes it easier for me to come up! Weird change, but I'm stoked. I'm sure I'd probably say the same thing everyone else is saying -- so, fuck yeah, 8bp!

ALSO BLIP EUROPE LOOKS AWESOME

San Luis Obispo, CA
Derris-Kharlan wrote:

Alternatively I could just drop out.  ......>.>

Playing Blip will benefit you more than college ever will.

Melbourne, Australia
Crystal Labs wrote:

Playing Blip will benefit you more than college ever will.

This ^^

Melbourne, Australia

Hahaha you guys heart

It probably really would too.

Everywhere and Nowhere
e.s.c. wrote:

^ what he said AND nikaena vizukae smile
plus i believe christopher jion is still around there

heh... yay!! i exist!!  ^   .   ^  heart

*frowns at dakota*

Last edited by Nikaena Vizukae (Aug 27, 2010 11:22 am)

bleo wrote:
Heosphoros wrote:

It's on my "seriously thinking about it" list.

And I don't care if you post the pics, it'll just make me remember better times of a happy life.

Oh god I am so lonely!

What about THIS pic? You don't look so happy there.  Your mom does, tho....

Dude, seriously. Don't fucking post pics of my family on the internet. That shit is FUCKED UP!

Geneva, NY
Heosphoros wrote:

Dude, seriously. Don't fucking post pics of my family on the internet. That shit is FUCKED UP!

YOU'RE the only one now with the pic of your mom in the post.  tongue

Also to all you college whinerz...  Blip 2011: Adult Blip!  Suck it!!!!!   You wouldn't want to come anyhow.  We'll all be talking about escrow accounts, whether or not to circumcise our male offspring (I mean, we all agree we DEFINITELY circumcise the females) and the ill effects that Pokemon has on the younger generation.

IL, US

^ also: the theme will be "back in our day" and all workshops will simply be us talking about how much technology has changed since our childhoods in the late 70s/early 80s