Melbourne, Australia
enso wrote:
10k wrote:

Anyone know if there's going to be a stream, as there was for Blip Tokyo?

I'd say if it is going to happen all it will take is a few people coming forward (much like trash80 and I did) and offering to take care of it on the night. We didn't know it was going to happen until someome suggested it and we shrugged and said "hey, why the fuck not?".

Someone step up!

Philly, PA, USA
celsius wrote:

Someone step up!

trash80, get over to Scandinavia!

Los Angeles
pixls wrote:
celsius wrote:

Someone step up!

I would but my car wont start and I cant get a new battery because I'm am broke. L I F E

New York City
trash80 wrote:

I cant get a new battery because I'm am broke.

Exchange your iPad for a car battery.

FAKE BROKE!

tongue

Germany

After Tokyo, I'm hooked.
Driving 10hours with a friend just to get there - determination!

Turku, FIN

Vv is ready and waiting for departure

Last edited by KeFF (Sep 15, 2010 10:05 pm)

Philly, PA, USA
trash80 wrote:
pixls wrote:

I would but my car wont start and I cant get a new battery because I'm am broke. L I F E

well fuck your car, and fuck this "L I F E"

sell said lazyass car and buy a plane ticket.

Turku, FIN

Aalborg is nice

Sweden

Hey I guess I´m popular!
Thanks for that extra pressure, now I really feel like im going to fuck up. Hope it´s on live stream too, that would be epic.

Turku, FIN

Videovalvontaa photostream from blip! Will be updated frequently.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vvdenmark/

A gray world of dread

I order everyone to rock the fuck out in honor of the wisdom tooth who left me today. It was a bad tooth and I'm glad it's gone, but it still left a bleeding hole.

Hey that sounds kinda familiar

Brooklyn NY US

Live Blip Festival Scandinavia audiovisual stream happening right this instant at:

• • • • • http://ustre.am/channel/blip-scandinavia-2010 • • • • • • 

YAEY

Turku, FIN

Phloginston was superduper

astral cat
low-gain wrote:
an-cat-max wrote:

nordloef playing definitely makes up for chipzel playing yikes

I'm not exactly sure what you have against her music... But she has a lot more talent than a lot of the crap i hear uploaded to the free hosting chipmusic websites... So i suggest just chilling out on the complaining and embrace the show for what it is... And energy packed event made to support and showcase the scene's talent from around the world. And yes. she has talent. The people that organize Blip put a lot of time, effort and money into putting this event on and  your posts dont help the cause.

I know that saying that i don't like chipzel on the thread wasn't a productive thing to do but i don't see how voicing my opinion about one artist takes anything away from the event at all. It wasn't even as much "i don't like chipzel" i was more meaning i was surprised to see chipzel playing. Sorry if i caused any offence or anything, i think blip europe is an amazing thing and when i'm making enough money to make it over i shall be every year it's on. circumstances willing, i guess i just found your post a little unfair considering the fact i didn't say anything wild or overly offensive and i definitely didn't damage "the cause"

anyway, sorry again if i offended anybody, i honestly meant it in jest!

anyway, enough of this~!

aaaaand......

(on the live stream whoooop!!!!)

Finland

Wow, what a trip! Every artist killed it on stage and it was so cool to meet you all. Now I need A LOT of sleep.

Turku, FIN
DKSTR wrote:

Wow, what a trip! Every artist killed it on stage and it was so cool to meet you all. Now I need A LOT of sleep.