nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
J. Arthur Keenes wrote:

Slight delay on Vol. 2 due to song corruption in LSDJ, 4/5 songs are recorded though and it should be up by tomorrow afternoon.  Also, please save your challenges until Round 3 starts, I'm not allowed to see them until it starts!  Round 3 will likely consist of existing challenges that haven't been used.

Do I have to withdraw my challenge?
I want you to do it so bad.

Ontario, Canada

No, I think yours will be included in Round 3 along with the other ones that haven't been used, I haven't read it yet, but it looks long and was seconded so I assume it's pretty good.

Ontario, Canada

Volume 2 is finished, feast your ears.

48 Hour EP Vol. 2
1. Bring Back My Horse
2. Maison Acide
3. May Not Comply
4. Fighting Food With Fire
5. "Best Friends" (The Musical)

Round 3 will be using up old ones, so no new challenges are needed at the moment.

Last edited by J. Arthur Keenes (Sep 7, 2010 10:20 pm)

))<>((

so great.

The vocals on track four blew me away.

The musical is really good too.

Last edited by tacticalbread (Sep 7, 2010 11:24 pm)

astral cat

you know you want to do mine wink

wonderful!

something very they might be giants-esque coming through in your style. i loved mason acide.

Ontario, Canada

Thanks guys, I think maybe the TMBG feeling is a combination of the accordion and the tongue-in-cheek aspect? Although I do get that a lot on other things I've done, so who knows, I've never listened to much TMBG (maybe I should?).  I think "Best Friends" (The Musical) is the best song I've written for this so far.

Westfield, NJ
J. Arthur Keenes wrote:
Decktonic wrote:

Genre: Blues.
Lyrics: Sing about how you had a girlfriend and a horse, and you loved that horse more than anything, and then your girlfriend left you and took your horse with her, and now you have nothing and you don't want her back, just the horse.

You made my day. Seriously, my day was garbage until I heard this excellent rendition of heartfelt blues. Thank you so much.

J. Arthur Keenes wrote:

... I think "Best Friends" (The Musical) is the best song I've written for this so far.

:>

Philly/NY

How are you so good???

astral cat
enso wrote:

How are you so good???

well it's the Ray Romano t-shirt of course wink

))<>((

I gotta get me one of those.

Leuven, Bellagium

YOU SIR, are a genius. And that's all I'm saying.

Melbourne, Australia

Fuck you are brilliant

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Write a love song for my girlfriend ... only you haven't met my girlfriend. wink

Last edited by low-gain (Sep 8, 2010 9:52 pm)

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
DISmantle87 wrote:

YOU SIR, are a genius. And that's all I'm saying.

Agreed.

Dont you have school to be in or something? Jesus..