Washington DC

"Alex Bond gazed upon the horizon, and wept, for there was no more 4loko to consume"

GNV / FL / USA

I don't even know what chip music sounds like sober. I hope I can do visuals OK! wink

Washington DC

I'll be getting into Philly around 2:30-ish. WHO WANTS TO PARTY?

Philly/NY
Dauragon wrote:

"Alex Bond gazed upon the horizon, and wept, for there was no more 4loko to consume"

Westfield, NJ

So like, if I wanna sneak a drink, I just gotta do it before I come inside?

GNV / FL / USA
Decktonic wrote:

So like, if I wanna sneak a drink, I just gotta do it before I come inside?

Yeah, man - there is a bar across the street if you wanna grab a drink before the show / between sets.

Washington DC

BAR TRAIN

brooklyn!
enso wrote:
Dauragon wrote:

this.
I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED

GNV / FL / USA
likeluke wrote:

I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED

Hell, yeah - glad to see at least someone lived through the rager last night - please tell me George and Jon made it out alive, too!

See you soon! smile

Godzilladelph
NO CARRIER wrote:

Hey, dudes:

Late breaking news from Studio 34 - they are transitioning to a dry (alcohol free) venue! So, let's save that drinking for the after party. Of course it was short notice, but Studio 34 has been great to 8static - so we want to comply! smile

Yes, I'm serious. Thanks a ton for understanding!

EDIT: Remember, only good vibes in this thread. Hit me up with a PM if you have questions / wanna cry!

yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes
pregame is in order!
Kris, Dauragon, i would greatly appreciate some nubys! if you bring/brought them, i have the batteries

Philly/NY

Check the stream mazzafakaz! http://www.ustream.tv/channel/8static

Ottawa, ON

thanks again for the stream... sweet jesus that was awesome.

also, whatever it was that was done to improve the audio prior to the cheap dinosaurs set worked.  a lot less distortion and clipping, at least until the laptop traveled to the front row (thanks for that as well!)

Westfield, NJ

I just want to say that this was such an amazing 8static, so much good music, a huge crowd, and rapping, breakdancing, etc... I had a great time.

Washington DC

Best night ever. My everything hurts.

Los Angeles

OH shit I missed the link to the stream. I would of twetteredered it. Next time someone should pm a mod or something.

GNV / FL / USA

Thank you everyone for supporting 8static the last two years. We'll try our best to keep bringing the ruckus:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjHRTJfFPew#t=1m01s