Just watched the preview on your website... sounds quite nice. Great usage of the SEGA Genesis sound chip.

Keep up the good work!

Last edited by Feryl (Sep 22, 2010 1:24 am)

*sigh* I was hoping for a ROM dump so I could check out the art and stuff too...

oh well.

Melbourne, Australia

You could... just... y'know... buy it?

Chicago IL

thats pretty extreme, celsius

Melbourne, Australia

HARDCORE TO THE MAX EXTREME!

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
arlen wrote:

*sigh* I was hoping for a ROM dump so I could check out the art and stuff too...

oh well.

This also:

Feryl wrote:

Just watched the preview on your website... sounds quite nice. Great usage of the SEGA Genesis sound chip.

Keep up the good work!

I thought you would have hated it because of the reference to the c*bomb. (just messing with you.)
It is a great release. Looking forward to mine arriving.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

My copy just arrived today and I have it playing right now. This is so great dude. Honestly one of the best musical (not chipmusic, just music) experiences I have had in a long time. It is so tactile and it made me get my megadrive controllers out, which is something I never bother doing. Everything about this is making me feel great.

As pathetic as all this must read, thank you.

New York, New York
10k wrote:

My copy just arrived today and I have it playing right now. This is so great dude. Honestly one of the best musical (not chipmusic, just music) experiences I have had in a long time. It is so tactile and it made me get my megadrive controllers out, which is something I never bother doing. Everything about this is making me feel great.

As pathetic as all this must read, thank you.

QFT.

celsius wrote:

You could... just... y'know... buy it?

I just... y'know... don't own a genesis.

Adelaide, Australia

@10k and Esopus-dragon: many thanks guys! I seriously appreciate it! big_smile

hardcore, Australia

SO FUCKING GOOD

Adelaide, Australia

Update: I still have a couple of carts left.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

...and people should buy them, because this release is freaking amazeballs.

Adelaide, Australia

Hey everyone! I'm not taking any more orders for cartridges at the moment.

For those interested in an mp3 release, that will be available on Thursday December 2nd. big_smile

Adelaide, Australia

This is now available as an mp3 release for purchase from bandcamp!
http://freezedream.bandcamp.com/album/today

Unsubscribe

Will you send download codes to people who bought the cart, or should I just buy it on bandcamp? Either way, thanks for making this awesome album available to a wider audience.