))<>((

hehehe, I sure do. ;D

http://8bitcollective.com/images/tacticalbread/ARP2600/

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

*cries*
i'd consider murder for one of those... if you ever want to sell it please contact me.

))<>((

I've seen a few on eBay for around $3000+. tongue

also, please don't murder me. xP

NorthTtrrrway

two days to go and only 6 submissions...who's still in, who's really not up for it?
edit: check! e.s.c. wink

Last edited by the mist toggles (Mar 30, 2010 12:32 pm)

IL, US

two days to go, actually (31 days in march wink)..im still trying to get something done for this, but im juggling about 4 things at once over the next 2-3 days

Tacoma WA

whoops.  totally spaced this.

i've been playing around making patches with my nord for shitwave so i should be able to get something done tonight.

California
the mist toggles wrote:

two days to go and only 6 submissions...who's still in, who's really not up for it?

damn only 6 =\

Last edited by Rei Yano (Mar 30, 2010 3:19 pm)

))<>((

I've got a random nanoloop jam that I did up, but I'd like to do more with it. If I run out of time, I've still got it though, so expect something from me.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
the mist toggles wrote:

i hate my life.. sad i'm trying my best.. i need to get a drone set put together for Short Circuit so i know i'll get something. just not before the 1st. sad\

NorthTtrrrway

for the busy ones: just keep working on it ...hint, hint wink

Tacoma WA

email sent

Ciudad de méxico, MX

oh my .... i'm working in something that would fit the bill ... Can i join the party?

NorthTtrrrway
Analog wrote:

oh my .... i'm working in something that would fit the bill ... Can i join the party?

you are on the list smile

Nomad's Land

i'm still in, wouldn't mind a little deadline extension though.
too buzy these days.

))<>((
irrlichtproject wrote:

i'm still in, wouldn't mind a little deadline extension though.
too buzy these days.

that would be delicious.

deadline extension for an ARP2600. You know you want one on your compilation. tongue

Lazerbeat and I have written something for this, I'll submit it when I get home from this ridiculous class.