Jessup, Maryland
Piksel Blue wrote:
Piksel Blue wrote:

you can go ahead and close the thread
my question has already been answered

my fault?

?

Tacoma WA

downstate try this www.audiomulch.com !!!!

to the OP

be hardcore and do it all in audiomulch.  if you can do it in mulch you can do it in any real DAW

Wellington, New Zealand

This guy should move to 8bc when its back up.

I honestly don't think trackers get much simpler than Famitracker. The FastTracker 2 interface is really easy to get used to.

Personally, I think if you're that fucking lazy to where you don't even want to practice with the software you have to be able to use it to its full potential, you should just give up on music-making in general.

The problem is you.

Also, fuck Kanye West.

Jessup, Maryland
arlen wrote:

I honestly don't think trackers get much simpler than Famitracker. The FastTracker 2 interface is really easy to get used to.

Personally, I think if you're that fucking lazy to where you don't even want to practice with the software you have to be able to use it to its full potential, you should just give up on music-making in general.

The problem is you.

Also, fuck Kanye West.

said

Piksel Blue wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

if you aren't willing to put real effort into your music, you should quit and get married to your girl on the side.

no, no, i kid
it took me like 3 years to really use fl as effectively as i do now and i still dont know how to use alot of its aspects, tis a mysterious woman

as for fam track i tried to use it like 2 years ago for a month, couldnt figure it out
and now, later, im still having trouble, doesnt matter though ive moved on to other trackers

and replied
"doesnt matter though ive moved on to other trackers"
-myself
also whats wrong with kanye

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

"bit trackers"

New York City

ITT:

Last edited by akira^8GB (Oct 10, 2010 10:33 pm)

Jessup, Maryland
akira^8GB wrote:

ITT:

"you can go ahead and close the thread i already got my answer"
-piksel blue replying to a comment by "trash80"

also whats yopur beef with me
ever sense i join this site you've been nothing but a douche, whats the deal?

Tacoma WA
Piksel Blue wrote:
akira^8GB wrote:

ITT:

"you can go ahead and close the thread i already got my answer"
-piksel blue replying to a comment by "trash80"

also whats yopur beef with me
ever sense i join this site you've been nothing but a douche, whats the deal?

1st we close threads when there is a problem.   we are not going to close a thread just becuase you answered your own inane question.

2nd knock it off.  stop baiting people and trying to act innocent.  its annoying and may get you a temp ban.

closing thread as it is going nowhere quick