rochester, ny

show sold out an hour after the doors opened. it was the first time i'd ever seen starscream and they were amazing. anamanaguchi killed, as always. it was also the first i've ever booked, so i'm really happy about it.

Geneva, NY
nickmaynard wrote:

show sold out an hour after the doors opened. it was the first time i'd ever seen starscream and they were amazing. anamanaguchi killed, as always. it was also the first i've ever booked, so i'm really happy about it.

All of that. Great times.  And Mickey's.

RIT, NY, USA

Not enough people went ballistic when Jonathan dropped No More Lies. I know I did and a couple of the people around me (I was the one with the neckbeard over in the front left corner, next to the speaker) but I was hoping for the entire room to explode into rainbows or something. Hey, at least they did that for Anamanaguchi.

Also HotChaCha was really loud and my ears are still ringing like two hours later.

And you haven't heard George & Jonathan until you've heard Anamanaguchi play along.

Last edited by xwd (Nov 16, 2010 7:30 am)

Bronx, NY
Bit Shifter wrote:

ROMchester

Bit Shifter wrote:

ROMchester

Bit Shifter wrote:

ROMchester

San Antonio, Texas
AdamGetsAwesome wrote:

Buffer-Low

and

Bit Shifter wrote:

ROMchester

LOL!!

rochester

this show was completely nuts. everyone killed it. never seen the jar that packed. and bc's flier totally ruled